British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Packed in whilst on the open match circuit years ago ............................after my team mate and travelling partner died very suddenly aged just 34 :-( :-( :-(

Now I have to put up with your drivel and invented "facts" on virtually every thread on this forum.................. I would block you KKS but can't keep up with all your name changes!

Start it up again. Haven't you got any other friends to travel and play with you? Fresh air, Relaxation and a little bit of fishing what's not to like.

Not going to catch any fish on here though DizzAssStar or is that KKS? ;)

Start it up again. Haven't you got any other friends to travel and play with you? Fresh air, Relaxation and a little bit of fishing what's not to like.

Honestly cant you give us all a break you are on every thread with your fantasy teams and drivel go and use your left hand or something.😜 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 5

Honestly cant you give us all a break you are on every thread with your fantasy teams and drivel go and use your left hand or something.

Free forum if I want to create a 1-7 then that's what ill do.

Nobody has said anything for 7 hours on this thread therefore its just you fishing for a bite because your post hasn't contributed anything to the topic.

That's just cringy and weird.

Stick him on ignore Sid, works for me.

• Like 3

Stick him on ignore Sid, works for me.

It has never really bothered me i even read the post's Gordon but god he is on every thread every team often speaking to himself.????😀 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

KKS you've been rumbled long long ago ............as you can see from subsequent posts by other forum members. Your poor attempt at deflection is therefore wasted. The style (lack of) of your drivel is so obvious and the content (again lack of) along with its constant bombardment ensure that you are readily identifiable.

If you would be kind enough to provide a list of ALL the forum names you use on BSF it would be useful so that all other forum users could simply copy and paste it into their ignore list.................... just imagine (you're good at that btw) what a great Christmas present it would make for everyone.

• Like 1

KKS you've been rumbled long long ago ............as you can see from subsequent posts by other forum members. Your poor attempt at deflection is therefore wasted. The style (lack of) of your drivel is so obvious and the content (again lack of) along with its constant bombardment ensure that you are readily identifiable.

If you would be kind enough to provide a list of ALL the forum names you use on BSF it would be useful so that all other forum users could simply copy and paste it into their ignore list.................... just imagine (you're good at that btw) what a great Christmas present it would make for everyone.

Not even KKS but like I said think what you want and say what you want because it doesn't make a difference to my life.

Already said on another thread. Speedway Fanatic to Poole Pirates Fanatic to Matt Ford Fan. Just click screen name history on my profile.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

It's laughable because the style of the post is the same for the multiple aliases. I doubt even the poster themselves knows how many aliases they have created.

At a guess it's easily in double figures.

You have to question the bizarre nature of this behaviour tho. Still, each to their own.

• Like 1

Not even KKS but like I said think what you want and say what you want because it doesn't make a difference to my life.

Already said on another thread. Speedway Fanatic to Poole Pirates Fanatic to Matt Ford Fan. Just click screen name history on my profile.

Gater1?

• Like 1

Gater1?

Like I said click screen name history on my profile and it will show you the 3 names I mentioned.

Wont be replying to any further comments on this thread as it will just go round in circles.

Wont be replying to any further comments on this thread as it will just go round in circles.

Excellent................ we've at last got one thread that is free of you.

• Like 5