British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Somerset Rebels Vs Poole Pirates 01//09/17

Good luck to Poole tonight. Really hope the underdogs make the semis so we can batter them twice. Be good for business although we will probably have to reduce admission to a fiver for the 2nd leg as we would have won by so many at their gaff.

• Like 1

Good luck to Poole tonight. Really hope the underdogs make the semis so we can batter them twice. Be good for business although we will probably have to reduce admission to a fiver for the 2nd leg as we would have won by so many at their gaff.

dont get to confident we come good when we need to :nono:

But why bother?? If you don't like something normally you just ignore it, don't look at it or pay any interest in it. Every poole thread I ever look at, goes exactly the same way.

Forum troll who posts continuously on every Poole thread with his inane anti poole vitriol badly disguised as debate. We all laugh at him. To be honest everyone sees straight through the spew.
  • Like 1

I do not mind if Poole win because if it gets them in 4th place in the playoffs they will be cannon fodder, whereas Rye could be more of a problem.

As a neutral, I'd love to see a bunch of former Coventry riders make it into the playoffs ahead of Poole. Besides, if you think they would be, "more of a problem" that says to me they deserve it more. But who said life was fair, eh? Edited by False dawn

Holder was untouchable in his last two rides last night.

Shanes has come on leaps and bounds since the A fixture.

If Hougaard was unfit he wouldn't be riding.

Gavan. The gift that keeps on giving. Lol!

Would the same have applied to Klindt,you know the rider who was clearly unfit when riding for Poole according to you.So i am sure the same can apply to Hougaard too.You must remember some of the things you have wrote in the past.

• Like 1

Would the same have applied to Klindt,you know the rider who was clearly unfit when riding for Poole according to you.So i am sure the same can apply to Hougaard too.You must remember some of the things you have wrote in the past.

And Klindt absolutely should not have been riding. It was clear to see on teack walks. Have you read what is wrong with him?

As for Hougaardjust seen him on the track walk laughing and joking. Looked fine.

Lets hope the rebs win tonight moreso to see if rye can cut the mustard away from home next week, albeit winning the home matches prior

Forum troll who posts continuously on every Poole thread with his inane anti poole vitriol badly disguised as debate. We all laugh at him. To be honest everyone sees straight through the spew.

wow have a little look over the threads my man

One or two of you may laugh at me but if you think i take you, Starman and Gater1 as a consensus of what people think then your wide of the mark.

You call me a troll.....................as i said have a little look over what people think of you...Swindon v Wolves thread would be a good place to start.

And everyone sees straight through the spew!!! lol again the words pot..............kettle........................black spring to mind

One or two of you may laugh at me but if you think i take you, Starman and Gater1 as a consensus of what people think then your wide of the mark.

You call me a troll.....................as i said have a little look over what people think of you...Swindon v Wolves thread would be a good place to start.

And everyone sees straight through the spew!!! lol again the words pot..............kettle........................black spring to mind

You believe what you want. The rest of us can just see through your anti Poole claptrap.

• Like 2

You believe what you want. The rest of us can just see through your anti Poole claptrap.

I still think he's a Poole supporter, he knows all the statistics, I wonder if he knows as much about Ipswich, supposable his team

I still think he's a Poole supporter, he knows all the statistics, I wonder if he knows as much about Ipswich, supposable his team

Must be, you wouldn't spend that much time of your life talking about things you don't like.

So I reckon its Somerset to win by a couple of points. Garry May will have them well and truly psyched up for the 'bragging rights'!! Poole will be fortunate to get a draw and then hope that the Robins don't roll over at RH now they are confirmed as finishing top.

If Poole do manage to hold on to 4th place, then with Starke dropping back to reserve and Timo up into the 1-5, I can't see us progressing past the semis. ;-)

Big crowd here at Somerset. Still queues outside. Delayed start.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

If you find two posts on the Ippo thread you've done very well

One or two of you may laugh at me but if you think i take you, Starman and Gater1

Many are laughing at you..