British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Or is it the fact that Poole are worried about a rider they didnt want.

Poole sacked Newman..................replaced him with better ride in Starke.................why are Poole fans worried???

Shovlar was adamant that BWD was going to outscore Starke

Shovlar now cant be worried as now Newman is riding who isnt as good as Starke......thats what we were told when Starke signed.

So come on Shovlar please tell me why you so worried as in your eyes Swindon are now weaker??????

• Like 1

Not true. Andersen attempted half a meeting and never rode again last year. Plenty of pics online of his broken hand. Lindback was no replacement for Andersen, as his score and no show showed.

This BWD move is just pure cheating, played out in front of a tv audience. I expect to see BWD there with his wrist bandaged and perhaps to convince even more, in a sling.

Swindon cheating scum.

:rofl:

Not true. Andersen attempted half a meeting and never rode again last year. Plenty of pics online of his broken hand. Lindback was no replacement for Andersen, as his score and no show showed.

This BWD move is just pure cheating, played out in front of a tv audience. I expect to see BWD there with his wrist bandaged and perhaps to convince even more, in a sling.

Swindon cheating scum.

be careful my precious ......you can get counselling and pills for anger management.

be careful my precious ......you can get counselling and pills for anger management.

Perhaps you should be renamed Gollum.

I get it now.

Poole like to be the ones to taint a match and render it a farce.

That's why they're upset, right?

• Like 2

:rofl:

I get it now.

. I expect to see BWD there with his wrist bandaged and perhaps to convince even more, in a sling.

Nah, he's out playing golf with Dakota North to cheer him up.

• Like 1

Poor old Kyle is on a loser here, score well he upsets Poole, score crap he gets accused of being bought, i know at the end of the day he should Just go out and earn some dosh, but this episode is dodgy.

He could of refused to ride.

I get it now.

Exactly. No one likes a copy cat.

But they can't replace Bellego, only r/r.

Its not karma, its cheating and as you say, unnecessary. Swindon were more than capable of winning both legs.

So cheating like this just stinks the sport out.

Also, why Kyle can get some retribution, is one payday worth it? Matt Ford will not be impressed and while its an opportunity for Kyle to raise the middle finger after being dropped, further down the line such a booking could cost him more than he earns tonight.

Basically what I said earlier.

Newman needs to seriously think about tonight.

On one hand.

Kyle can score poorly and would be nailed on for 2018 and would have a great chance of winning silverware with his hometown club. The club that has made him the rider he is today. All of us fans who have stuck by him for years and years.

Or

Kyle can stick two fingers up to all of us and end up riding for crappy little clubs fighting relegation battles for the rest of his life whilst losing respect from the vast majority at Poole Speedway. I wouldn't support him at all if he slaps us in the face tonight.

If Kyle chooses option B then he will ruin his entire career all for the sake of a few hundred quid imo.

Open your eyes Kyle and do the right thing.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

He could of refused to ride.

He really should have refused. Swindon could have got another guest. Or more than likely BWD would have ridden. Does Kyle no favours at all, especially in the long term.

Its not as if Rosco hasn't got form for this sort of thing himself. Going back to the 'infamous' 2010 Rosco publicly admitted bending the rules by deliberately leaving out Pawlicki from an earlier meeting just so he could be at reserve with 7 rides in the play-offs!! He has since confirmed that on several occasions.

Anyway back to tonight may the best team win and if Poole don't manage to progress I hope Swindon win the final.

ps currently still a mix of downpours and sunshine.

Basically what I said earlier.

Newman needs to seriously think about tonight.

On one hand.

Kyle can score poorly and would be nailed on for 2018 and would have a great chance of winning silverware with his hometown club. The club that has made him the rider he is today. All of us fans who have stuck by him for years and years.

Or

Kyle can stick two fingers up to all of us and end up riding for crappy little clubs fighting relegation battles for the rest of his life whilst losing respect from the vast majority at Poole Speedway. I wouldn't support him at all if he slaps us in the face tonight.

If Kyle chooses option B then he will ruin his entire career all for the sake of a few hundred quid imo.

please im crying. my heart bleeds.

please again i will ask you and shovlar just to keep on posting because it so funny watching you both implode.

I seem to remember when Kyle was sacked for Starke you and Shovvy told us all how good Starke would be.

Now your running scared.....Starke should beat Newman tonight.

If Newman rides and scores well then it shows how badly Matt Ford got it wrong

• Like 1

please im crying. my heart bleeds.

please again i will ask you and shovlar just to keep on posting because it so funny watching you both implode.

I seem to remember when Kyle was sacked for Starke you and Shovvy told us all how good Starke would be.

Now your running scared.....Starke should beat Newman tonight.

If Newman rides and scores well then it shows how badly Matt Ford got it wrong

Not really...

He really should have refused. Swindon could have got another guest. Or more than likely BWD would have ridden. Does Kyle no favours at all, especially in the long term.

I'm 10000000000000000% sure BWD would have made an incredible recovery if Newman would've said no.