British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Nss, 27/9/17... Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg.

If we can keep it within 10 at wolves then Wednesday could go down as an absolute classic

They're not going to go to the expense of filming the speedway to stick it on the red button for a few 1000 people.

I think it is because they only really want the gp's, I doubt they will broadcast any league racing next year.

If we can keep it within 10 at wolves then Wednesday could go down as an absolute classic

Let's hope that happens, there should be a good crowd especially as it isn't on tv now.

I think it is because they only really want the gp's, I doubt they will broadcast any league racing next year.

Let's hope that happens, there should be a good crowd especially as it isn't on tv now.

I too can't see BT covering league racing in 2018. After all the BSPA appeared not to have gone along with the free or reduced admission - not even a tenner at every venue.

• Like 1

I too can't see BT covering league racing in 2018. After all the BSPA appeared not to have gone along with the free or reduced admission - not even a tenner at every venue.

Hope it is still on tv next year the more speedway the better.But with 30+ live meetings at Belle vue and a few away meetings I will still well get my speedway fix.

I think the I don't go anymore brigade would miss tv coverage more than most.

Edited by B.V 72

BT are not going to show anything else live when they have the champions League coverage on the same day. Bspa should get a you tube live feed sorted, I'm sure BT wouldn't mind.

This all day long, a definite moneyspinner, it's not as though they even need a commentary team, just the feed showing the racing would suffice, of course Bt may well object and that could put the block on it but either way it has to be worth a look at. They could just hire Cleancut sports to present it and stream it, I'd be happy to pay a couple of quid for that, a fiver is not out of the question really for this sort of quality;

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.33288

• Like 1

Blimey, I would be really chuffed with a 10 point win.

• Like 1

This all day long, a definite moneyspinner, it's not as though they even need a commentary team, just the feed showing the racing would suffice, of course Bt may well object and that could put the block on it but either way it has to be worth a look at. They could just hire Cleancut sports to present it and stream it, I'd be happy to pay a couple of quid for that, a fiver is not out of the question really for this sort of quality;

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.33288

Yes I would pay that also. I know they do it for ice hockey games and I gather they do an excellent job.

Blimey, I would be really chuffed with a 10 point win.

Considering we won by 6 and 8 in the A and B fixtures 10 would be a huge achievement.

• Like 1

THINK BT will continue next year. Viewing figures have been good for speedway and it fits into their motorcycle racing portfolio. Have said here before that probably the best the BSPA can hope for is for BT to fully cover production costs, which they haven't done this year, and to provide a platform that should attract some sponsorship if put in the hands of the right people.

THINK BT will continue next year. Viewing figures have been good for speedway and it fits into their motorcycle racing portfolio. Have said here before that probably the best the BSPA can hope for is for BT to fully cover production costs, which they haven't done this year, and to provide a platform that should attract some sponsorship if put in the hands of the right people.

Lets hope so :t:

The only 'huge achievement' on Monday will be no more injuries. For me the score is immaterial, seven Aces surviving unscathed is the priority.

I see the horror track has claimed yet another victim tonight ffs!

Not worried aboutWolves riders then.

rubbish stirring again!

What part of "no more injuries" don't you understand?

The huge number of injuries and withdrawals I'm worried about any rider who goes out on the horror track.

How did i know you would come out with the old favourite rubbish stirring comment. Aces surviving far more important than all rider safety to you.

• Like 1

rubbish stirring again!

What part of "no more injuries" don't you understand?

The huge number of injuries and withdrawals I'm worried about any rider who goes out on the horror track.

When I pointed out the dangers I had spotted earlier in the season, instead of thanking me, wolves fans spewed out post after post of abuse.

In the very next meeting the horror track caught Lindgren out and finished his hopes in the GP. Watching the poor lad hobbling to and from his bike in a desperate and futile attempt to save his gp season was very very sad indeed.

No surprise the usual suspect is peddling the usual horror track nonsense.

Is anyone still biting to the bile anymore?

Everyone knows it's complete rubbish stirring.

And no one believes it. Sadly this will be yet another thread ruined by the usual poster.

I've been banging on about rider safety for years hence me identifying how dangerous the horror track has become, especially this season.

Just to be clear, what part of "no more injuries" don't you understand?

No need to answer if you was rubbish stirring again.

You qualified no more injuries with seven aces surviving the priority.Then you repeat again about Lindgren getting injured, like your worried whether Lindgren wins the world title or not, he didn't seem to have any problems with the track tonight.

You qualified no more injuries with seven aces surviving the priority.Then you repeat again about Lindgren getting injured, like your worried whether Lindgren wins the world title or not, he didn't seem to have any problems with the track tonight.

Lindgren is doing just fine in the GP's. Mechanical issues have cost him mid season.

4th in the World is really poor isn't it??

More bs being spouted I see!