British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Koc Sf 2nd Leg - Belle Vue (39) V (50) Swindon Robins

What's the betting BWD is now somehow, miraculously, fit to ride on Monday?

oh dear your posts are getting more like Starmans everyday! Have you not yet noticed how you have been ridiculed by everyone on here??

So let me get this straight..... you moan that BWD should ride Monday

You then moan that THJ rides tonight

You are now moaning if BWD rides Monday again.

So come on please enlighten us all who should ride Monday night lol

• Like 1

What's the betting BWD is now somehow, miraculously, fit to ride on Monday?

He was down to ride for Boro at Scunny tonight, so no reason why he won't ride. Probably score more points than THJ anyway....

There is no denying this Swindon side have gone off the boil since losing that unbeaten streak. Poole have a chance Monday if this continues.

Except it wasn't the Swindon side !!!!!!

• Like 2

Well done to Belle Vue the best team over the two legs ..swindon have gone of the boil at the wrong time and will get beat on Monday in this form and even if they do won they stand little chance v bv or wolves in the final .in fact I would say the Wolves v Bv semi is the final .

Looks like Swindon have no morale compass. Clearly BWD can ride yet they fly in a ringer from Sweden to give them every possible advantage.

Appalling to be honest.

Yes he really made the difference tonight Steve.

• Like 1

THJ could ride in place of Bewley, I am sure he is still struggling with his injury.

Hmm... :-D
  • Like 1

He was down to ride for Boro at Scunny tonight, so no reason why he won't ride. Probably score more points than THJ anyway....

He should ride. There's no reason why he shouldn't.

Justice prevailed tonight. Swindon not once acknowledged they cheated in the first leg. They didn't put their hands up and admit their mistake and ask for the score to be ammended. They said nothing and if they had gone through by a point, which could have happened, it would have been extremely unfair on Belle Vue.

They could easily have used BWD tonight but fancied THJ instead. It bit them on the arse. Good karma that. So instead of BWD getting track time, if he rides on Monday, the teams will be fair. No ringers, just the correct riders for both teams.

And no complaints at all.

Well, we will have to wait and see on that last sentence. Sure we will find something.

just thought i'd have a look on this thread after tonights match and don't know why i bothered. $hit Shoveller couldn't wait to get on here and start spouting rubbish, jeez mate just for once in your sad little life stop being such a dick.

Well done BV, congratulations on your victory.

• Like 7

Well done Belle Vue.

The Swindon management used every trick in the book and it back fired.

BWD should'nt of been allowed to ride in a certain Heat in the first leg and then tonight THJ guests when BWD is avaliable.

What's the bet BWD lines up against us in the 2nd leg now. Wouldn't of done if THJ scored well tonight

just thought i'd have a look on this thread after tonights match and don't know why i bothered. $hit Shoveller couldn't wait to get on here and start spouting rubbish, jeez mate just for once in your sad little life stop being such a dick.

Looking forward to you saying the same to us on Monday night.

Truth is I have never had anything against Swindon but don't like all this nonsense. They have a strong enough team to win it fairly so why going about acting in such a way? It is unnecessary and tarnishes anything they do win.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Well done to Adam tonight - he has certainly regained his points scoring after his spell at reserve :t:

• Like 2