British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Mick Horton back to Panthers.......

God help us

• Like 4

Better not to run in 2108 and what a Low, low it would be for him to be accepted as a "suitable person" to fill a Promoter's role. I hope they demand a £100,000 bond from him if this does happen.

• Like 2

God help us

Well that'd set season ticket sales in reverse if nothing else. Please be upstanding, it's the right thing to do.

Well that would be the hard core of supporters gone for a start, and it wouldn't take long for the rest to follow suit.

• Like 1

Well that would be the hard core of supporters gone for a start, and it wouldn't take long for the rest to follow suit.

Even if it meant a return to the top league ? Just asking :D

I would like a return to the top league but not with Horton. Speedway should be declared a Horton Free Zone

• Like 3

There are certainly places in the world that would subscribe to your views on justice and punishment, fortunately they are becoming fewer.

I think everyone in the world bar you understands if you do things wrong it can and will hurt others .

So quite a number saying any punishment should be lessened if it would lead to Boro closing and that scenario should be taken into account.

But many of those same number saying if Horton were to return then they wouldnt go.

If Boro then closed it would be down to those making the decision not to go.

Pot/kettle -if you dont believe you should follow through those decisions that could lead to closure.....

Peterborough bees has a nice ring to It!!!

🖒 Peterborough Bees in the EL is the rumour I've heard

Peterborough Bees in the EL is the rumour I've heard

Thank God the EL doesn't exist or are we having another re-branding. Please be upstanding.

So quite a number saying any punishment should be lessened if it would lead to Boro closing and that scenario should be taken into account.

But many of those same number saying if Horton were to return then they wouldnt go.

Pot/kettle -if you dont believe you should follow through those decisions that could lead to closure.....

Run that by me again you've lost me!

I feel sure if your beloved Witches had endured the experience of having the (benefit ) of having Mick Horton as a promoter you would not want him ever to return and given the history of his past involvement in helping other clubs closures it should leave you in no doubt. If it turns out it's Mick Horton or no speedway at all then i'd rather go without . Should I wish to go to speedway i'd rather pay the occasional visit to Rye House as there is no way I would spend any money on anything Mick Horton is involved with.

• Like 1

where will the bees/panther race , the waste land at coventry or the waste land at peterborough ?

i bet you started it ! lol