British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Glasgow Ko Cup 2nd Leg Monday 9th October 2017 At 7.30pm

Is the date marked as reserved in the Championship fixture list?

If so it wont be classed as rearranged and has to take priority.

Lambert certainly has been carrying injuries but has been taking the pee out of Britain with how he chosen to 'manage' the problem IMO

When he rode for Panthers and was missing meetings through supposed illness and injury his answer was ( i'll do what's right for Robert Lambert) Just about says it all

Newcastle website also says he had a smash which is incorrect. Lambert missing cost us tonight as we would of won if he had been there. On International Forum someone thinks he went to Germany to see his girlfriend!

I think the crowds will be low for the last few pointless league matches :sad:

Edited by Gaz

When he rode for Panthers and was missing meetings through supposed illness and injury his answer was ( i'll do what's right for Robert Lambert) Just about says it all

So far as talented as he undoubtably is he hasnt shown enough to justisfy such ego IMO
  • Like 1

I know l've been a bit sarcastic recently over the state of British speedway but well done to the Tigers and our honorary tiger James. Thanks also to jenga for his comments just what Sarj needed 😁

• Like 3

well that just about sums up our season ..... our number 1 couldnt be arsed so thats that

i feel sorry for george and alan ......... badly let down

im a lambert fan ............ but this is totally unacceptable

newcastle should sack him now

congrats to glasgow ..... deserved winners

for us ..... just a typical replay of our season ......... just not good enough

all 7 riders can look at themselves

morris sadly typical 2 lasts when we needed a 7 point haul from him

robbo and luddo couldnt gate for toffee

reserves ... less said

wells .... worst meeting at brough in years

and what on earth was the thinking in heat 15 .......... geez we get a 5 1 in heat 13 off gates 1 and 3 ........... so of course we pick 2 and 4 .... defies belief

perhaps we didn't fancy the fixture congestion and conceded the tie to Glasgow :party:

• Like 2

It was actually a decent meeting but the Lambert stuff leaves a bitter taste.

I wonder if we've seen the last of him.

probably - cant imagine him getting a good reception from the crowd ............ the tv footage is damning

cant imagine him getting a good reception from the crowd .

will there be "a crowd"??

Never saw that coming given our recent form , well done lads

It was actually a decent meeting but the Lambert stuff leaves a bitter taste.

I wonder if we've seen the last of him.

probably - cant imagine him getting a good reception from the crowd ............ the tv footage is damning

folk are quick to crusify one, and leave others untouched,,,, but the Lambert situation might not happen if the sport wasn't run in such a haphazardly manner.

well done Glasgow, you wanted it more.

Not sure of the significance of this, but Lambert's picture had been removed from the pit wall last night. However, if the reports of his 'injury' are true, then his behaviour is totally unacceptable and we may well have seen the last of Mr. Lambert.

Not sure of the significance of this, but Lambert's picture had been removed from the pit wall last night. However, if the reports of his 'injury' are true, then his behaviour is totally unacceptable and we may well have seen the last of Mr. Lambert.

maybe its being used as a dart board ???

Quite possibly, Ruff. I'm sure that if they had put it up on the terraces last night and charged people to throw the darts, the promotion would have made some much needed cash! The feeling around us last night was his behaviour was a total pi$$ take.

Quite possibly, Ruff. I'm sure that if they had put it up on the terraces last night and charged people to throw the darts, the promotion would have made some much needed cash! The feeling around us last night was his behaviour was a total pi$$ take.

the feeling in our gang, was quite a lot of it was a p!ss take,,, Ricky Wells playing for both teams in the same match etc...

looking at the bigger picture, why/how is it failing ?

Well done Glasgow.I thought Newcastle did not want another meeting and the track was very dry and not the usual and was it because they did not want another rain off.I think a few riders need to take a hard look at themselves as when they where needed they went missing...

• Like 1