British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

We came, we saw and we conquered.

I heard a rumour at the track that Jack may take painkilling injections in order to ride on Sunday!

Depends when his sicknote runs out and if hes in the uk still Edited by scoobydoo

Still thought you would have enough in the tank with no BWD/Holder and even Bacon tbh! Sure you will come back a lot stronger next season! Cheers for the well wishes though.

Complete lack of harmony with the team and some looked like they would rather be somewhere else most of the time.

Think there will be major changes next season and not only on track.

• Like 1

We came, we saw and we conquered.

I heard a rumour at the track that Jack may take painkilling injections in order to ride on Sunday!

tel him to f@@k orff and never come back . the australian glory hunting barperson .

the only injection he should have is one up the ar$$e .

And that sums up our season since July. Cant rely on any part of the order, top, middle or bottom. End of the road for most of this team. I think we regret not making a mid season change, 12 months ago Bach for Barker moved our stuttering season up a gear.

Didn't expect that. Well done Panthers. Looks like my speedway season is not over yet afterall. 😀

tel him to f@@k orff and never come back . the australian glory hunting barperson .

the only injection he should have is one up the ar$$e .

..in prison by the biggest felon u can imagine..when he gets locked up for his crimes to British speedway.

Complete lack of harmony with the team and some looked like they would rather be somewhere else most of the time.

Think there will be major changes next season and not only on track.

I think its such a shame how the 2nd half of the season has turned out for Glasgow.

They have done so much right to improve the whole approach to promoting and running a club really showing the way that others should follow.

To see matters fall apart on track as it has must be galling.

All the best to the Tigers 👍

• Like 5

Sorry to interrupt but do any panthers know the dates for the final please

Sunday at home(Panthers).

Sorry to interrupt but do any panthers know the dates for the final please

It's on the SGB site as Peterborough Sunday, Ipswich Thursday

a nice result for a good set of fans and with a wee bit of luck , a 2018 season ahead for supporters .

well done the puddys .

altho ippo may prove awee bit too strong for you . you still got farther than some so called golden teams .

And that sums up our season since July. Cant rely on any part of the order, top, middle or bottom. End of the road for most of this team. I think we regret not making a mid season change, 12 months ago Bach for Barker moved our stuttering season up a gear.

Somebody should have told Aaron that averages dont count in the cup.

Think some already know they are not being invited back, Aaron must have known since July as he has been poor at best and not to be relied upon when required.

Same can be said of Lawson but to a lesser extent.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed that Jack Holder makes a full recovery and can race in the final for the team he loves and wants to ride for in 2018!