British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

Just remembered Barker rode in Semi for Ipswich vs Sheffield. Another crazy quirk of speedway.... interesting to hear that Peterborough did want Nicholls on Thursday themselves.

Ben will turn up as Boro we’re touting £1400 guarantee for each leg before Sunday. Seems they knew Holder was missing.

So did everyone else. They just chose to bugger about instead of confirming it.

Barker.. really after he mugged us off last time and Johnson said he will never ride for Panthers whilst he is manager ..it gets better everyday.

:D

Ben has taken to being a Redcar Bear. He's had a great season, largely due to the support from the promoters, and the Bears fans. In no small way, a happy rider rides his best for the team he is happiest with. Redcar Bears are that team.

He will be at Redcar next year .

Of course he will.

Edited by bigcatdiary

Well I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, win, lose or draw, should be a great meeting. Just hope BWD and Barker really perform, if they do, we have a slight chance

Normally entertainment is important to me but tomorrow I couldnt give a monkeys toss how goid the racing is so long as the Witches score somewhere between 48 and 75 😛

• Like 1

Normally entertainment is important to me but tomorrow I couldnt give a monkeys toss how goid the racing is so long as the Witches score somewhere between 48 and 75

So why do you go to Foxhole ? ;)

• Like 3

TEAMS

IPSWICH: Danny King, Rider replacement for Justin Sedgmen, Cameron Heeps, Kyle Newman, Scott Nicholls (guest), Nathan Greaves, Connor Mountain.

Peterborough have called in Redcar man Ben Barker to guest at number one in place of the ill Jack Holder

PETERBOROUGH: Ben Barker (guest), Bradley Wilson-Dean, Paul Starke, Ulrich Ostergaard, Chris Harris, Simon Lambert, Jack Parkinson-Blackburn (guest).

Edited by Crump99

So why do you go to Foxhole ? ;)

To see Baldys happy face 😜
  • Like 1

Now on official site no Shanes Lambert riding. So they say. Total shambles

As hes riding for both teams will Nicholls get a winners and runners up medal

He also lost in the semi final riding against Ipswich for Sheffield. Barker rode for Ipswich in the semi final 😂🏆

• Like 1

looking at the teams , i have a feeling the borrowers will ###### it , looks pretty close to me .

i thought it was on thursday !

gonna be glued to the updates site ....

ahh put the word s n a t c h in , so it bombed that word out . bleeding american words .

Edited by jenga