British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

Maybe been to see one of his sponsors KC Carpets and Beds????

they reckon he falls asleep at the starts .

just seen the official worky website ..

comets have a wee setback in team building . the rider they wanted to sign has had to back out of this seasons team building plans because he ( your gonna love this )

he cant juggle his worky and his JOB .

now thats a first in todays modern era .

i hope laura and co find their desired riders and things go according to plan ..

jeez , a rider with a proper job .. whatever next .

keeping the faith tho !

they reckon he falls asleep at the starts .

just seen the official worky website ..

comets have a wee setback in team building . the rider they wanted to sign has had to back out of this seasons team building plans because he ( your gonna love this )

he cant juggle his worky and his JOB .

now thats a first in todays modern era .

i hope laura and co find their desired riders and things go according to plan ..

jeez , a rider with a proper job .. whatever next .

keeping the faith tho !

Wonder if its Ashley Morris???

rene back ?

more chance of rusty making a comeback or tero lol

Edited by jenga

Maybe been to see one of his sponsors KC Carpets and Beds????

where abouts are kc carpets and beds

i know kirkland carpets and bed centre are big and loyal speedway fans and sponsors but they are bassed in cleator moor about 10 miles away from workington

is kyle howarth one of the corner pieces in the comets jig saw . see sheffield 2018 , post 319 . for a twist in the tail !

Edited by jenga

at the end of the day the rider goes where he wants more or less

howarth is listed in the team on a sheffield newspaper add

if kyle wants to ride for sheffield then let him go we know how he was last time in comets colours when he no longer wanted to ride for us

kyle howarth motivated and on fourm is a good rider

but if he wants to ride for another club then let him go and now might be the time to sell him while hes in demand

Edited by scarra

I ca't see Kyle returning, he's popular at Sheffield and it's a lot nearer to his home in the Manchester area. I would't blame Laura if she sold him but for a decent price. He improved his average every season with the Comets.

I can not understand why craig isnt riding in our league this year ,its money for old rope for him ,he could walk to the stadium from home why bother with poland yes the money is alot better but one bad meeting and he wont be used i think he making a big mistake not riding the championship.

I can see why Craig won't rid in the championship. He would I think want to ride against world class riders week in week out. Good luck to the lad, hope he does himself proud.

• Like 2

I can not understand why craig isnt riding in our league this year ,its money for old rope for him ,he could walk to the stadium from home why bother with poland yes the money is alot better but one bad meeting and he wont be used i think he making a big mistake not riding the championship.

Why stay in a league thats not going to improve him as a rider if he wants to be competitive in the GPs he needs to be riding up against these guys week in week out and that means riding the likes of Poland etc.

• Like 6

Craig has the GPs to contend with this season and has decided to reduce his schedule in the interests of his health, which IMHO is a good decision. The Championship would doubtless be a confidence booster, but wouldn't necessarily improve him as a rider at this stage in his career (as per the posts above). He has declared his intention to return to the club at some time in the future.

• Like 1

The exact mentality of the British which is why 90% of brits don’t make it!

Money for old rope, not praising the lad for having the balls to go all out and move on!

People wonder why British speedway is in the doldrums

He would almost certainly miss every friday and certainly every saturday of a Grand Prix weekend. Even with the reduced schedule next year I doubt he could arrange a workable schedule bearing in mind the number of Friday/ saturday teams even if he signed for a thursday track.