British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Just now, Ghostwalker said:

I think that likely means the end of his career then even if it's "just" lower leg injuries.

Maybe.   He'll probably be OK for next season but he is 44.

35 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Zielona Gora v Leszno now on Free Sports

"A Five One-er"...

"A Four Two-er"...

:unsure:

Kubera has nasty injuries to his foot after a heat 13 clash with Zengota.      His foot went into Zengota's bike.

Edited by Mark

39 minutes ago, Mark said:

Kubera has nasty injuries to his foot and hand after a heat 13 clash with Kolodziej.    

Did I read it right that he got a yellow card for that incident which clearly was an accident and no intent 

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Did I read it right that he got a yellow card for that incident which clearly was an accident and no intent 

Agree it was not intentional.

I discovered this last night night by accident - thanks virgin for adding to my package. Have to say I was expecting some thrilling racing but was disappointed. The one difference was the size of the crowd otherwise no different to what we see in UK other than that Swindon meeting which has to be the worst ever 

On 7/23/2018 at 4:20 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on  to what should be a fantastic weekend of Polish action

Friday July 27th Gorzow v Leszno  N Sport programme starts 6pm UK time 1st race 6.30pm UK time

Sunday July 29th Lodz v Gdansk Opening match in the new stadium   Polsat Sport  start time 1.30pm UK time

Sunday July 29th Grudziadz v Torun N Sport programme starts 3.30pm UK time 1st race 4pm UK time

Sunday July 29th  Zielona Gora v Leszno N Sport programme starts 6pm UK time 1st race 6.30pm UK time

Monday July 30th  Lodz v Daugavpils  Eleven Sports 1 start time programme starts 5pm UK time 1st race 5.15pm UK time

Don’t forget tonight- weather permitting.

quartz, kaladzeez, protoshawets in ht 3  there, that commentator is diabolically bad

2 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

quartz, kaladzeez, protoshawets in ht 3  there, that commentator is diabolically bad

How would you pronounce those names  :D

11 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Do you know which riders can replace Josh?

No i don`t- will they use R/R(Z/Z) ? we will have to wait until a hour approx before the start when line-ups have to be confirmed.

This match is now not  on TV now- Sportowefakty are saying this  and it has disappeared from Eleven Sport listing 

Edited by racers and royals

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

No i don`t- will they use R/R(Z/Z) ? we will have to wait until a hour approx before the start when line-ups have to be confirmed.

This match might not be on TV now- Sportowefakty are saying this  and it has dissapeared from Eleven Sport listing 

Cheers RR.

TV matches announced for round 12 August 12th

Torun v Tarnow start time 4pm UK time

Gorzow v Wroclaw  start time 6.30pm UK time

Yesterday`s attendances

Grudziadz v Torun  7000

Tarnow v Gorzow  6500

Zielona Gora v Leszno  7500

Wroclaw v Czestochowa  12414 

Edited by racers and royals