British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

Poole at full strength. Good news for everyone. 

• Like 2

Good news for British Speedway that riders aren't elsewhere on our protected race night.

Nobody can say that hans or josh was actually riding else where tonight anyway

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

None yet and none if Josh rides at Leicester

None if he rides in Poland and a no facility guest is used

None if he rides in Poland and a full facilty is used but Josh is given a 28 day ban

Only if he rides in Poland Poole use a full facility and no further action is taken are any rules broken

If he is riding on a Polish licence as a Polish rider then he CAN miss the Leicester match to ride in his home nation even though it's a rearranged fixture.

However his name being down in the Lodz team appears to be for the RR facility to be used although not stated in any press from Poland. Therefore I would presume he isn't on a Polish licence and Britain is his home league and rides at Leicester tonight. 

Either way way it's a gate and go fixture and of the three meetings on tonight, the best one to put on TV would be Swindon v Wolves rather than Somerset at Kings Lynn without Doyle.

13 minutes ago, INCOGNITO said:

If he is riding on a Polish licence as a Polish rider then he CAN miss the Leicester match to ride in his home nation even though it's a rearranged fixture.

However his name being down in the Lodz team appears to be for the RR facility to be used although not stated in any press from Poland. Therefore I would presume he isn't on a Polish licence and Britain is his home league and rides at Leicester tonight. 

Either way way it's a gate and go fixture and of the three meetings on tonight, the best one to put on TV would be Swindon v Wolves rather than Somerset at Kings Lynn without Doyle.

Not after last week meeting from Swindon :nono:

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

100% spot on.

The Poole fans on here understand the rules......................well apart from the usual 2

I think they all do. No rules broken yet.News coming in is that Mi6 have him on route to Leicester as I speak. :P

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Dont have Twitter so im more than happy to show my face on here thanks. If people want to accuse me thats fine, ive nothing to hide thanks.

Now back to the meeting...................

how's Ipswich doing these days

52 minutes ago, INCOGNITO said:

Not correct - FIM sanctioned international calender priority applies

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

We're having a bit of an injury ravaged, stop start season tbh, but thanks for asking.

17 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Better than Poole despite having injuries ruining our season. At least your only second from bottom now so not all doom and gloom.

Failing to see what Ipswich has to do with a Leicester v Poole thread

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Better than Poole despite having injuries ruining our season. At least your only second from bottom now so not all doom and gloom.

failing to see why an Ipswich fan is continuously on a Poole thread

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

blah...obsessive compulsive freak. 

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

failing to see why an Ipswich fan is continuously on a Poole thread

sorry yes i forgot

only Poole fans can comment about Poole silly me