British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

13 minutes ago, Audiscore said:

Crescent  girl, why would you need th know who has bought tickets, 

I asked out of curiosity, wondering if the avid followers of Bandits' fortunes on here were supportive of the 5-1 scheme. 

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

What is going to be the Admission Price?

Detailed fully on Jamie's page in last night's programme. 

34 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Detailed fully on Jamie's page in last night's programme. 

Thanks that’s great:rolleyes:.Bit of useless information from you though.

46 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Thanks that’s great:rolleyes:.Bit of useless information from you though.

£30.

£25. Concessions.

Am I correct in thinking that those of us who weren't at Wednesday nights meeting v Scunthorpe will be able to use our season pass to the full affect for the double header ? 

Think that is the case, also anyone with a rain off ticket Edinburgh or Glasgow will get a reduction ie £10 (Edinburgh) £17 (Glasgow) George will hopefully confirm this is right. 

2 hours ago, Audiscore said:

Crescent  girl, why would you need th know who has bought tickets, 

What you have to understand with this particular poster is that there is always wheels within wheels so you can guarantee if they are fishing for this kind of information as to you has and who has not bought the 5-1 numbers then there will be an ultireia motive.

5 minutes ago, screm said:

What you have to understand with this particular poster is that there is always wheels within wheels so you can guarantee if they are fishing for this kind of information as to you has and who has not bought the 5-1 numbers then there will be an ultireia motive.

I know for sure (according to his blog on Website )Dick Barrie was buying a couple.;)

17 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I know for sure (according to his blog on Website )Dick Barrie was buying a couple.;)

Will they ask him to draw the first winning numbers ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

I asked out of curiosity, wondering if the avid followers of Bandits' fortunes on here were supportive of the 5-1 scheme. 

Perhaps if a member of the BBSC shared George's table on racenight they could impart all the information needed to purchase a number.

I have been a Season Ticket/Passcard holder for 10 years & I don't know any of them personally.

Edited by Gringo
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Am I correct in thinking that those of us who weren't at Wednesday nights meeting v Scunthorpe will be able to use our season pass to the full affect for the double header ? 

I am certain that George will confirm/deny this when he finishes his stint at the "Superstore".

2 hours ago, Gringo said:

Perhaps if a member of the BBSC shared George's table on racenight they could impart all the information needed to purchase a number.

I have been a Season Ticket/Passcard holder for 10 years & I don't know any of them personally.

You don’t know Normski personally? Half of Berwick knows Norman min :lol: where’ve you been hiding? :lol: :wink:

2 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

You don’t know Normski personally? Half of Berwick knows Norman min :lol: where’ve you been hiding? :lol: :wink:

I live in Billingham.

100 miles south.

7 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Only half:drink::D