Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Trees said:

No you have to smoke them through your mask mwahahaha.  

Welcome to the East German Premier league!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Have the Witches got a p and p day? 

Think there may be something happening on Friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 5:00 PM, Jonny the spud said:

Nineteen quid .... that’s taking the wee a bit. 

Plus £3 for a programme and concessions are 65+ and not 60 so captured a few more who may have saved a couple of quid. No one minds paying as long as they put seven riders out and not six plus r/r and those riders actually make an effort and do not give up after a couple of laps. It does after all worth both ways, punters pay to be entertained and let’s hope the current crop can remember that and no more short changing with gate and go merchants. Let’s hope everyone has learnt and thing or two over the past year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangely I think what the Witches have been missing for while is a good gate and go merchant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Strangely I think what the Witches have been missing for while is a good gate and go merchant. 

We have Klindt now.... but we can change him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALL MEETINGS !!!!!  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just purchased my initial batch of tickets but if there was an option to also buy a programme then I couldn’t find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JamesB said:

Just purchased my initial batch of tickets but if there was an option to also buy a programme then I couldn’t find it.

It's definitely there James...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It's definitely there James...

Ah, user error on the iPad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just purchased my ticket. The Lynn website was a bit slow this morning as well. I presume for many supporters particularly the older ones will want to pay on the gate. In that case if the 2000 limit is reached online a statement will be issued? 

In addition will we be told where to stand as I guess most of us will be on bends 1 and 2 and the backstraight? I don't fancy being on bends 3 and 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

Plus £3 for a programme and concessions are 65+ and not 60 so captured a few more who may have saved a couple of quid. No one minds paying as long as they put seven riders out and not six plus r/r and those riders actually make an effort and do not give up after a couple of laps. It does after all worth both ways, punters pay to be entertained and let’s hope the current crop can remember that and no more short changing with gate and go merchants. Let’s hope everyone has learnt and thing or two over the past year.

To be fair state pension age is now upto 68 for many and no lower than 65 for any

If someone has been able to retire at 60 then they can afford full price......

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Massive blow IMO. Doesn’t this move also now put us just shy of TWO points under the limit??

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ipswich now join the race for the wooden spoon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Ipswich now join the race for the wooden spoon 

Odds on favourites I’d say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy