British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 1st Leg - Ipswich v Swindon - 15/10

8 hours ago, Debbs said:

Freeloader 

If I’m not working I always pay to get in and normally pay for the guests I take with me too. 

But it then again you’re a multi who never goes to a match and just plays with himself on the internet so your opinion counts for nothing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If the weather forecast for the next couple of days is anywhere near correct, then it's difficult to see how they will even be able to prepare the track let alone race on it.

I hope it will be close otherwise peeps will not have the same enthusiasm for the second leg. Will go Suffolk Tractor Boys 45 Wiltshire Strawsuckers 45. 

1 hour ago, auntie doris said:

I hope it will be close otherwise peeps will not have the same enthusiasm for the second leg. Will go Suffolk Tractor Boys 45 Wiltshire Strawsuckers 45. 

I suppose this could be classed as a yokel derby :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I suppose this could be classed as a yokel derby :D

No doubt the tractors will have a huge part to play. :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

12 point lead please Ipswich. Thanks :t:

Wanting Gavan’s team to win?  Now there’s a surprise! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Think we will struggle to contain Swindon to be honest but it will still be a great season for us whatever the result.

The pinnacle so far was the semi final second leg but hoping next week can top that

I was at Ipswich when Swindon gave us a masterclass and we cant allow that to happen again

That said last time we won by 6...........i think we need a minimum of 12 points as we dont go well at Swindon............

Best of luck to both sides (but more for us)..at least this year we will have a fair final

17 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Since you are so cock sure of your self,,,, if it's closer than 30,,,,,you come to Foxhall next season and do a lap of the track in ya underwear only.     How's about it? Come on back ya big gob up for once? 

Just my opinion mate. But a lot will depend on the weather, and the state of the tracks. Under normal conditions, Ippo dont stand a prayer.

But it prob won't be normal conditions.  I expect Swindon to win overall,,, but not sure it's such a foregone conclusion. 

Edited by Baldyman

47 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

But it prob won't be normal conditions.  I expect Swindon to win overall,,, but not sure it's such a foregone conclusion.

If Swindon don’t stroll it would be an epic choke. Possibly helped again by the weather, Swindon will again be able to take advantage of the light rain due around 4, with a 90% chance at 7pm. Looks like the luck Ipswich had with the rain at Poole could bite them this time around.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Swindon don’t stroll it would be an epic choke. Possibly helped again by the weather, Swindon will again be able to take advantage of the light rain due around 4, with a 90% chance at 7pm. Looks like the luck Ipswich had with the rain at Poole could bite them this time around.

How awful to be so bitter about defeat:lol:

Personally, if this meeting goes ahead, I'm going to enjoy the experience. I'm proud of my team, and what has been achieved. A great bunch of lads who hopefully several will be back wearing the Witch next season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Wanting Gavan’s team to win?  Now there’s a surprise! :rolleyes:

I just want them to have a decent lead to make the second leg interesting! 

• Like 1