British Speedway Forum

8 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Has a place with Rzeszow after Gorzow loaned him out. 

So he is riding League 2 speedway in Poland. Which very similar to Championship speedway. 

I assume that if he’s committed to Danish league, that rules him out of UK Wednesday night tracks, hence him not riding for Birmingham, and if he gets a regular team place in Poland, that rules him out of CL altogether. 
Hopefully the new Rzeszow promotion will pay its riders on time unlike the last one. Actually, that sounds very similar to some Championship teams :party:

• Haha 1

This is a list of riders in the lower league last season who have ridden for Poole or are an asset

NBJ

Ellis

Shanes

Newman

Kennett

Wells

Starke

Nicholls

R. Worrall

THJ

Wright (asset)

Nielsen

Howarth

Harris

Covatti

I may have missed some so apologies

11 Brits there that have at one time been pushed aside

Poole should be able to entice some of those named riders above if they had been treated properly

And out of that list the only 2 i could see signing for Poole are Nielsen and Covatti

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

This is a list of riders in the lower league last season who have ridden for Poole or are an asset

NBJ

Ellis

Shanes

Newman

Kennett

Wells

Starke

Nicholls

R. Worrall

THJ

Wright (asset)

Nielsen

Howarth

Harris

Covatti

Poole should be able to entice some of those named riders above if they had been treated properly

And out of that list the only 2 i could see signing for Poole are Nielsen and Covatti

Considering at least 8 of those have already signed elsewhere, not a bad guess?!!  Is Covatti even doing UK in 2020? With that logic you should maybe try Promoting or Team Managing!:rofl:

19 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Considering at least 8 of those have already signed elsewhere, not a bad guess?!!  Is Covatti even doing UK in 2020? With that logic you should maybe try Promoting or Team Managing!:rofl:

Yep most have already signed elsewhere.............thats my point!

Why couldnt Poole entice any of these riders.......

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Maybe there are other ones they prefer. 

• Like 1

I think the one thing all Poole Fans trust is the ability to build solid teams. 

When I last spoke to him he said “ we aren’t dropping a league to make up the numbers, I want to win.” 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm betting tonight's announcement isn't anyone on Gavan's list! :D

Nope its common knowledge that King and Steve Worrall are Poole bound...........though it is rumoured that Starke is also Poole bound.........one on the list lol

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Nope its common knowledge that King and Steve Worrall are Poole bound...........though it is rumoured that Starke is also Poole bound.........one on the list lol

Not so sure on that. 

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

Who said they wanted any of them.

6 hours ago, Gavan said:

NBJ

Ellis

Shanes

Newman

Kennett

Wells

Starke

Nicholls

R. Worrall

THJ

Wright (asset)

Nielsen

Howarth

Harris

Covatti

Could we have the stats for these riders please 

53 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Could we have the stats for these riders please 

Why?

Just pointing out that Poole have used many riders from the lower tier.......shouldnt have an issue building a team

That's true, I'm sure the team will be a decent one. They will really need to promote to a younger audience now though, as the elder ones are having trouble accepting the change. I hope people at least give it a chance. 

53 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Why?

Just pointing out that Poole have used many riders from the lower tier.......shouldnt have an issue building a team

You normally come up with the who scored what were, i trust dropping down with us you will continue to keep us up to date 

Edited by Arthur54