British Speedway Forum

If he stays fit could be a good asset but wild at times and therefore injury prone. 

Probably capable of 6.5 to 7 point average if staying fit and just calming down a bit.

7 hours ago, theblueboy said:

Great to see a big Premiership club prepared to loan their asset to a much smaller Championship club who have fallen on hard times.

Is it true there is going to be a partnership between Swindon and Poole similar to football where the big Premiership clubs loan out their fringe players to clubs nobody has heard of e.g Chelsea players to Vitesse Arnhem.

Would you welcome being a feeder club for the Robins? 

Most football fans have heard of Vitesse Arnhem and in football players can't play for more than one team during the season. Most riders double up and im sure the loan fees are welcome. 

9 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Bit awkward that we have more riders on loan to you guys than you do to us. 

We’re trying to bring on a few juniors from our feeder club.

You should be proud to be associated with the Champions.  :)

39 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, Troy Batchelor that junior. 

2 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Yes, Troy Batchelor that junior. 

To be fair, we’re also giving a good home to those riders who have out grown the Pirates.  :)

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

Yeh we are. All 8 times of it. How many your lot won.. Speak up DC, i cant hear you. WOT, ah said i cant  hear you..:rofl:

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yeh we are. All 8 times of it. How many your lot won.. Speak up DC, i cant hear you. WOT, ah said i cant  hear you..:rofl:

What, you mean current Champions of the top league in the country or make weights in the second division?  :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Some what embarressing that comment now you're in Division 2 :rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Some what embarressing that comment now you're in Division 2 :rolleyes:

Poor old starry living on past glory, needs to look forward or he'll trip over his satchel of yesterdays news.

8 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Back on track. Sure next Wednesday we might see rider number 3 announced. 

Neilsen starts in the 1-5 confirmed by MF in the SS today.

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Oh dear you sad bitter pathetic little man

Your place is the lower league now ......stop living on past glories.....

Everton, Leeds, Blackburn, Liverpool in particular all teams who have won the top league but havent for a number of years........you never know Poole could do a Liverpool and come back one day

I will just enjoy our team (remember them, the cannon fodder who bet your team of bottlers) signing up the top riders and having riders like Pedersen and Kildemand coming to us ....should be top notch

What does everyone think of the Poole media now. I for one think its greatly improved. The website from last year, with these new graphics and speedway portal all together i think is offering us more than before. 

17 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

What does everyone think of the Poole media now. I for one think its greatly improved. The website from last year, with these new graphics and speedway portal all together i think is offering us more than before. 

More to come too.