British Speedway Forum

Thought with a drying forecast throughout the day might have a chance but there has been helluva lot of rain this week must have done the damage

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Thought with a drying forecast throughout the day might have a chance but there has been helluva lot of rain this week must have done the damage

Hmm... what a massive coincidence another Birmingham away match cancelled :wink:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

Hmm... what a massive coincidence another Birmingham away match cancelled :wink:

Areas of Glasgow have had  a lot of heavy rain and thunderstorms this week so not a total surprise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iainb said:

So the Masons from Kent caused a week's rain at Glasgow? That was clever of them  :blink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, iainb said:

I don't follow your logic, given this was our first meeting without restrictions was going to be our biggest turnout hence pay day of the season. And in our quest for play offs why give up a guaranteed 3 points and risk the Glasgow weather into autumn? We've had one dry day in about last 10 up here, it's no surprise given rained all day do far as well meetings off

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I don't follow your logic, given this was our first meeting without restrictions was going to be our biggest turnout hence pay day of the season. And in our quest for play offs why give up a guaranteed 3 points and risk the Glasgow weather into autumn? We've had one dry day in about last 10 up here, it's no surprise given rained all day do far as well meetings off

Guaranteed... Hmm?

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

Guaranteed... Hmm?

Given previous ashfield records of your side and missing 2 riders... Yes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Given previous ashfield records of your side and missing 2 riders... Yes

Not my side my Scottish friend... but let's see at the end of the season how many league points clubs have in the table from riding against Birmingham...

Am I going to have to spell it out for you?

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Not my side my Scottish friend... but let's see at the end of the season how many league points clubs have in the table from riding against Birmingham...

Am I going to have to spell it out for you?

Forgive me my optimism when someone says they aim to finish the season I take them at their word

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

There is no logic, just fishing for an argument.... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, The Dog said:

There is no logic, just fishing for an argument.... 

No argument here... just opinion.

In fact just coming on here and saying "fishing for an argument" is fishing for an argument... it's a discussion forum, a member leaves a comment and then another member, if they wish, will come back and say that they agree or disagree and will then go on to comment on why they disagree.

Just coming on here and making comments like that is illogical.

Edited by iainb
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I think most of your post lean towards argumentative.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

I think most of your post lean towards argumentative.

Only if you don't agree with them and don't want to enter into discussion/debate and just start name calling

2 hours ago, iainb said:

In fact just coming on here and saying "fishing for an argument" is fishing for an argument... it's a discussion forum, a member leaves a comment and then another member, if they wish, will come back and say that they agree or disagree and will then go on to comment on why they disagree.

Just coming on here and making comments like that is illogical.

Welcome to 2021... :D

• Like 1

Question for all Glasgow fans. When Richie Worrall rode with Glasgow what were his faults? He took some stick at the 4's at Redcar, amongst other meetings, but I didn't watch him consistently enough to understand. Was it simply underperforming?