British Speedway Forum

25 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Just because I didn’t put that doesn’t mean I didn’t know that does it. We’ve had that in the past   Ethical standards ??? You don’t believe we should have a guest for Bates but your fine with a guest for Crump ??? Look in the mirror mate !!

More fingers in ears and la la la

I don't agree with the Crump situation - it's more of the same

As a result of this and the other factors have built up I am not attending so no I'm not fine with it!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blupanther said:

It is if you fly up...

But he and the team didn't :nono: and he was still fit & prepared to ride :t:

27 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Would Dan Thompson be a 1 star meaning if frees up a bit of leeway for changes in the team ?? 

Still looking for the next angle to manipulate.....

The main team building limit is not affected by the level of the RS chosen - that's only in the Championship

If you want to win anything you should always strive for better that’s what I do with my business and it works for me. Ipswich made changes whether that’s for the better remains to be seen. If you can’t be bothered to attend then don’t let yourself get wound up mate. Chill out. I don’t give a toss about the rules because there too flexible so makes no odds to me who guests etc. 

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

More fingers in ears and la la la

I don't agree with the Crump situation - it's more of the same

As a result of this and the other factors have built up I am not attending so no I'm not fine with it!!

Some people just don't get it and probably never will, sport without integrity is absolutely pointless.

2 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

If you want to win anything you should always strive for better that’s what I do with my business and it works for me. Ipswich made changes whether that’s for the better remains to be seen. If you can’t be bothered to attend then don’t let yourself get wound up mate. Chill out. I don’t give a toss about the rules because there too flexible so makes no odds to me who guests etc. 

Good for you, but many do and most of those I suspect don't go any more. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Would Dan Thompson be a 1 star meaning if frees up a bit of leeway for changes in the team ?? 

Dan would have to drop out of the Lion Cubs to ride for Sheffield.

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Some people just don't get it and probably never will, sport without integrity is absolutely pointless.

Good for you, but many do and most of those I suspect don't go any more. 

Speedway has been like it for years back to Reg Fearman Ian Thomas Len Silver etc etc   It won’t change. I don’t know any other sport with rules as flexible. Until they have an external governing body it will stay the same. So like I say if you just want to watch speedway for a night out socially and accept the rules great. If you want to take it serious and come on here to moan nothing will change. If your waiting for integrity in speedway you will be waiting a long time 

2 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Speedway has been like it for years back to Reg Fearman Ian Thomas Len Silver etc etc   It won’t change. I don’t know any other sport with rules as flexible. Until they have an external governing body it will stay the same. So like I say if you just want to watch speedway for a night out socially and accept the rules great. If you want to take it serious and come on here to moan nothing will change. If your waiting for integrity in speedway you will be waiting a long time 

Indeed, and it's one of the reasons it will eventually die out in the UK.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Indeed, and it's one of the reasons it will eventually die out in the UK.

You’ve hit the nail on the head there 

3 hours ago, Gambo said:

Dan would have to drop out of the Lion Cubs to ride for Sheffield.

Could he ride as guest?  I know he can not sign for all three leagues.

2 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Don’t see why not   Is he a 1 star ?

1 hour ago, RS50 said:

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Don’t see why not   Is he a 1 star ?

I’d say he couldn’t guest in the PL - the regulation states:

Rising Star riders can only compete in 2 leagues at any one time.

although that phrase is open to interpretation…..

About time someone gave josh a chance. You’ll certain not get bored watching him that’s for sure, great addition to your side.

• Like 1