British Speedway Forum
adz_mft

Mildenhall 2023

2 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Strange that as he rides at Redcar most weeks, was booked in to ride at their amateur meeting on Saturday but ‘ slept in ‘ , the report says , and rode two races on the trot last night, so what injury do you think he’s struggling with ?

Hurty knee was what i was told.....along with a bruised ego and lazy @rse. Think the novelty of NDL is wearing off for him and whilst managing to up his average in his second year where does he go from there?

45 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Hurty knee was what i was told.....along with a bruised ego and lazy @rse. Think the novelty of NDL is wearing off for him and whilst managing to up his average in his second year where does he go from there?

So your usual unreliable source.  The lad has improved this year . He got shat on last season when first starting off so I don’t know why you have a downer on him. He won’t struggle for a team place anywhere if can score points and stay out of hospital whilst riding at Mildenhall.

3 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

So your usual unreliable source.  The lad has improved this year . He got shat on last season when first starting off so I don’t know why you have a downer on him. He won’t struggle for a team place anywhere if can score points and stay out of hospital whilst riding at Mildenhall.

I was told that during the match vs Kent he was barely riding round due to his knee and lucky to not be excluded for not attempting to race. Theres no arguing that Luke has upped his average and plenty like him he's just not my cup of tea thats all. To be fair i was shocked he went back to Mildenhall after last season but i guess a ride in the shop window is better than nothing at all.

On 8/22/2022 at 10:53 AM, Fortythirtyeight said:

Strange that as he rides at Redcar most weeks, was booked in to ride at their amateur meeting on Saturday but ‘ slept in ‘ , the report says , and rode two races on the trot last night, so what injury do you think he’s struggling with ?

Declared as injured again for tonight at Oxford.....perhaps Lukes run out of holiday?

9 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Declared as injured again for tonight at Oxford.....perhaps Lukes run out of holiday?

Perhaps, but just because it’s ‘ declared ‘ doesn’t mean it’s accurate, this is speedway after all.

• Like 1

Good win tonight for Mildenhall who fully took advantage of Oxford missing their top 2, which should salvage a PO place after their 2 home losses! Booking Clegg worked out well. They just need to sort the Muff problem now. 

On 8/22/2022 at 10:53 AM, Fortythirtyeight said:

A mental one

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2022 at 6:54 PM, Fortythirtyeight said:

Very common in riders these days it seems.

I've been on the wrong end of Luke Muffs dodgy dealings and attitudes a few times, still baffles me that any NL team will trust him and continously give him chances

Serious question how is Luke Muff not riding for Mildenhall yet last Sunday vs Glasgow and tonight against vs Scunthorpe he's named as the Bears Number 8? 

32 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Serious question how is Luke Muff not riding for Mildenhall yet last Sunday vs Glasgow and tonight against vs Scunthorpe he's named as the Bears Number 8? 

Could Mildenhall  have dropped him like last year to strengthen up for play offs

1 hour ago, Binman said:

Could Mildenhall  have dropped him like last year to strengthen up for play offs

Don't think u can b a no 8 then I may be wrong tho

10 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Muff is in in Mildenhall’s 1-7 so is a legitimate choice at No 8

9 hours ago, Binman said:

No

7 hours ago, mc131 said:

Don't think u can b a no 8 then I may be wrong tho

Correct

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

Muff is in in Mildenhall’s 1-7 so is a legitimate choice at No 8

No

Correct

Yes I'm not questioning him been a number 8 for Redcar.

My question is how come when he's in Mildenhall's 1-7 he was announced as unavailable last Sunday for the Fen Tigers at Kent but was available to be Number 8 for Redcar the same day?

He didn't ride for Mildenhall at Oxford on Wednesday either yet was named as a Number 8 last night for Redcar Vs Scunthorpe

1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Yes I'm not questioning him been a number 8 for Redcar.

My question is how come when he's in Mildenhall's 1-7 he was announced as unavailable last Sunday for the Fen Tigers at Kent but was available to be Number 8 for Redcar the same day?

He didn't ride for Mildenhall at Oxford on Wednesday either yet was named as a Number 8 last night for Redcar Vs Scunthorpe

Surely doin tht he's withholding his services?