British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

Mixed week on the very amateur Swedish league. Poor social media accounts from the clubs etc.

Keeping it simple tonight. I've gone for.

Leszno -16 & The Hcap Tie

Czestochowa -6 & The Hcap Tie

Good luck all.

EDIT: Have cashed out with my full stake returned on the Czestochowa v Gorzow bets.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

5 hours ago, Najjer said:

Well it’s all gone belly up for me in the last 3 meetings last weekend, near enough wiping out all the profit I had made so far.

Odds are out on bet365 for the first match today. Shamek Pawlicki under 6 is looking the most favourable bet out of that lot.

Stuck to my usual theory Emil over 11,not lost on that one yet,

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Stuck to my usual theory Emil over 11,not lost on that one yet,

Happy days. Both mine on Pawlicki under 6 and Leszno to win on the handicap both came in so quids in for me.

I was going to back Kolodziej under 10 and Pedersen over 10 too, which both would of come in aswell. Bet365 can’t of done too well out of that tonight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Happy days. Both mine on Pawlicki under 6 and Leszno to win on the handicap both came in so quids in for me.

I was going to back Kolodziej under 10 and Pedersen over 10 too, which both would of come in aswell. Bet365 can’t of done too well out of that tonight.

I slammed 60 on pawlicki under 6. Was appreciative of the slow tape rise for him to get excluded 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

£40 on Matej Zagar @ 6/4

Good luck tout

Only three riders have a realistic chance of winning this meeting imo so it's a case of take your pick regarding Zagar, Laguta & Michelsen.

I've gone for Laguta 13/4 just cos he has Red in Heat 1.  Looks like it could be the decider against Zagar and Michelsen.

I had a bet on Tungate over 12 for Łódź. Meeting has been rained off. I assume the bet just gets cancelled and void?

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

I had a bet on Tungate over 12 for Łódź. Meeting has been rained off. I assume the bet just gets cancelled and void?

Not sure,because it says match results stands.

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not sure,because it says match results stands.

Just checked and it’s been voided and my money returned. Shame as Tungate had just won 3 on the bounce!

• Like 1