British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

9 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Cant wait to read the blogs

Don't think we will get the most non biased one, as a certain person is on holiday the other three should be good though.

5 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Don't think we will get the most non biased one, as a certain person is on holiday the other three should be good though.

Oh I’m here… sitting in the shade, in the beautiful Greek Islands, whilst it hits about 34-35 degrees over here. I’ve got a loyal audience though and even when I’m not in the country I won’t be letting my fans down… need something to do since me and hubby can’t hit the nightlife as much now (the joys of kids!! :lol:)  Keep your eyes peeled! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Oh I’m here… sitting in the shade, in the beautiful Greek Islands, whilst it hits about 34-35 degrees over here. I’ve got a loyal audience though and even when I’m not in the country I won’t be letting my fans down… need something to do since me and hubby can’t hit the nightlife as much now (the joys of kids!! :lol:)  Keep your eyes peeled! 

To old for nightlife xxx

58 minutes ago, Normski said:

To old for nightlife xxx

I’m only 33 you cheeky bar steward :lol: xx 

• Haha 1

Unfortunately, Leon Flint has been diagnosed with a broken scaphoid from his Armadale crash on Friday.

Out of Wolves match tomorrow and U-21 on Friday.

No Bandits commitments until 30th, we must hope for a speedy recovery.

Good to see Jye had a good meeting at Belle Vue tonight.

Edited by Bandit59
Spelling

25 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Good to see Jye had a good meeting at Belle Vue tonight.

Certainly seems to be performing well for Belle Vue.

When we come down for the KO Cup match on the 31st , will it be back to pay at the gate since restrictions will have ended in England ? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Paulco said:

When we come down for the KO Cup match on the 31st , will it be back to pay at the gate since restrictions will have ended in England ? 

Not for us Nicoliar will have injected our tracking devices by then and stapled our face masks to our cheeks.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 9:53 PM, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Cant wait to read the blogs

Dodds and Dick put alot of effort into trying to take this weeks award for most kiss a*** blog posts. Either one of them enough to make you sick. 

Crescent Girl, I'm sorry to say that the Scaphoid is the worst bone in the body to break and can take a very long time to heal as you cannot plaster it up in

the normal way and if it doesn't heal a plastic replacement bone is installed.

As someone who hit a car with my motorcycle in the drivers door when pulled on to main road without looking to see if it was safe to do so and ended up

with a dislocated right elbow and as it turns a greenstick fracture of my scaphoid in my right thumb because I used the front brake to try and stop myself

hitting the idiot.

The latter injury was only spotted when the swelling in my hand went down and was told the bone had healed itself in that position but because of the

impossibility of resetting the fracture, it was left as was and so it has remained that way for over 50 years with a pronounced bump in first bone of the

thumb.

Edited by scampispeedway

NeilWatson pointed out a certain fact on another thread about the movement of riders on the SpeedwayGB Championship averages page in that our own J Palin has moved up from 7th to 6th in our numerical CMA's.

If I have this correct, Leon Flint has rode quite a few Championship meetings, scoring well but not moved in to the main body yet. His 4th away meeting was at Scunthorpe & now having ridden in 6 home  meetings(5th being at home to Newcastle on 3rd July & 6th being at home to Edingburgh on 10th July), he should have been given a new average 7 days after the Scunthorpe meeting, his 4H 4A stats are 51R 75P 5.88 CMA which would put him above Andersen. Should Leon have been riding in the main body(1-5) against Edinburgh, both meetings?

38 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

NeilWatson pointed out a certain fact on another thread about the movement of riders on the SpeedwayGB Championship averages page in that our own J Palin has moved up from 7th to 6th in our numerical CMA's.

If I have this correct, Leon Flint has rode quite a few Championship meetings, scoring well but not moved in to the main body yet. His 4th away meeting was at Scunthorpe & now having ridden in 6 home  meetings(5th being at home to Newcastle on 3rd July & 6th being at home to Edingburgh on 10th July), he should have been given a new average 7 days after the Scunthorpe meeting, his 4H 4A stats are 51R 75P 5.88 CMA which would put him above Andersen. Should Leon have been riding in the main body(1-5) against Edinburgh, both meetings?

No.

Leon is a 3* rider the same as Alfie Bowtell, Drew Kemp and Kyle (4*). They have an average from 2019 so will be treated as a rolling average. Joe, Dan and Jordan are racing in the league for the first time so are slightly different.

• Like 1

If his rolling average is above Kyle's 3.35 then he would have moved above him, positional wise, in the recent(issue 10) green sheet averages( unless his 2019 CMA is based on 4H 4A plus the meetings this year which might mean he has not reached the criteria of 20 meetings for a rolling average(if that rule is applicable))