British Speedway Forum
2ndbendbeerhut

Ipswich vs Sheffield 27th May

Make all the excuses you want it’s just a P#SS take by Holder ,screwing British speedway for his pocket money.Nice wee earner if nothing else to do.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 2

I know it wouldnt make much difference to Holder,,, but all clubs should get rid of any rider that does anything like that. It may make a difference to when they want to come and learn their trade here 

• Like 1

Be interesting to see how he goes,, Redcar riders often like Foxhall,,, although RR got 7 for him last week. 

Good to see Adam Ellis scoring well, let's hope is a sign of further progress for him and maybe team GB

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jrs said:

Good to see Adam Ellis scoring well, let's hope is a sign of further progress for him and maybe team GB

Has got better as the night has gone on. Lovely outside 1st and 2nd bend in 13 to pass Crump. 

Apart from Howarth only real resistance to the Witches.  

Edit ... just did same to Crump in heat 15 too

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 2

Solid performance and a comfortable win

Mind you Holder wast the only one to not turn up for the Tigers........

• Haha 1

Good win for Witches, Howarth & Ellis save Tiger blushes. Would Holder's presence have changed the result? Unlikely I feel.

With Rowe and Kemp Ipo have got a really good pairing of promising young Brits. Looks like the experience gained in Poland is paying off already, it certainly seems to have brought Bewley and Adam on as well.

• Like 2

Good professional win from the boys everyone chipping in, glad to see drew looking much more confident this week, Jordan bound to be a little off the pace as everyone has already been riding sure he’ll get going in no time, particularly pleased with Heeps pressure win against howarth and Ellis on tac sub, a 5-1 against us there could easily of let them back in to take a point

9 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Good professional win from the boys everyone chipping in, glad to see drew looking much more confident this week, Jordan bound to be a little off the pace as everyone has already been riding sure he’ll get going in no time, particularly pleased with Heeps pressure win against howarth and Ellis on tac sub, a 5-1 against us there could easily of let them back in to take a point

That was Heeps 1st win of season I believe .... in his 4th match. 

Stewart bike sounds flat.... did something to it in last practice laps that seemed to work though.  

Kemp a lot better this week.

Rowe looks a great prospect. 

Crump and King steady .

Allen got better as night went on.

How did Batchelor get that many points?

44 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

That was Heeps 1st win of season I believe .... in his 4th match. 

Stewart bike sounds flat.... did something to it in last practice laps that seemed to work though.  

Kemp a lot better this week.

Rowe looks a great prospect. 

Crump and King steady .

Allen got better as night went on.

How did Batchelor get that many points?

You were so nearly able to add....

How did Bates manage a meeting without twatting himself off all on his own ?

but alas he spoilt it right at the end :)

• Like 1

In horse racing, if a horse suddenly and mysteriously starts performing below its known ability, don't they have a big investigation into whether something fraudulent is going on for some sinister purpose?

Don't know what made me think of that......      .....Anyway, anyone know how many Troy Batchelor scored tonight?

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You were so nearly able to add....

How did Bates manage a meeting without twatting himself off all on his own ?

but alas he spoilt it right at the end :)

I'm looking forward to playing Bridger roulette next week again, my wife and I try to guess which Air fence/fence panel he takes out!

• Haha 1

An excellent solid win with everyone doing their bit. Good to see Stewart practising after the meeting. Big improvement from Kemp after last week. Sometimes we just need to be patient. Looks like Monday at Wolves could be a good test after their win tonight.