British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Charlieboy

Sheffield v kings Lynn

40 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Trying to get sack I think. Patience is wearing thin on the terraces   Trouble is who would replace him ? Unless we could get pedersen in 

I wonder if he is after riding elsewhere/wants to be sacked. Not keen on him myself after Lynngate.

Edited by Bald Bloke

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wonder if he is after riding elsewhere/wants to be sacked. Not keen on him myself after Lynngate.

Quite possibly so. He either looks a world beater or can’t be bothered. So if he don’t want to be here then move him out. Minimum requirement for me is effort and we don’t see that. Compare him to josh Pickering s effort and Kyle howarth effort tonight and he’s not in the same league I feel embarrassed for him to be honest because he’s well capable of loads more points 

A nice round of applause for Connor Mountain & Ricky Wells. Good to see them in the points. 

raw&ehk=Xh2wHtcHEijUsafXHNhXL6KdhS83ChzX

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Quite possibly so. He either looks a world beater or can’t be bothered. So if he don’t want to be here then move him out. Minimum requirement for me is effort and we don’t see that. Compare him to josh Pickering s effort and Kyle howarth effort tonight and he’s not in the same league I feel embarrassed for him to be honest because he’s well capable of loads more points 

I don't like him, but there is no doubt he is a top rider in this league as it stands. Something is wrong

31 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Oh dear whats the matter with Batch ??

Maybe trying to get his average lower for doubling up.;)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Maybe trying to get his average lower for doubling up.;)

If that's the case .For me he can do one from British speedway.

maybe Troy's young family might be holding him back in his head? who knows? affects different people different ways, some see a safer life away from speedway without realising it.

something i did mention quite a while ago on here

• Like 3

His confidence looks shot to me. If he gates and gets out in front on his own, he looks ok, but he doesn't look like making a pass. I feel a bit sorry for him because he was talking about being number one man in the league and how everyone would be gunning of for him, but he looks a shadow of the rider he was.

Not sure what the answer is, but I don't think the club or Troy will put up with it for too much longer.

In the end, if the club look at other options, it might cost James Wright as well and the Tigers might go for a more solid look with Holder, Ellis, Pickering, Howarth, two more solid riders and a rising star.

Ideally, I would like to see Troy regain his form and wish him the best.

• Like 1

Troy is still a top rider in the UK, he has a fight about him, but when confidence is shot it won't end up well.

if i was Troy i'd currently be getting the feelers out for the CL, get that fight back

Edited by stevehone

1 minute ago, stevehone said:

Troy is still a top rider in the UK, he has a fight about him, but when confidence is shot it won't end up well.

if i was Troy i'd currently be getting the feelers out for the CL, get that fight back

He don't seem like the rider that would be suffering from a confidence issue to me. Always been a moody rider. Rides for himself.

8 hours ago, Blupanther said:

That made me laugh, he's playing a lot of golf at the moment, including 36 holes last Sunday week in the club champs. You can't do that with a dodgy shoulder...:D

That's interesting ....

5 hours ago, stevehone said:

Isn't that what he's trying to achieve?

7 hours ago, CountArthur said:

His confidence looks shot to me. If he gates and gets out in front on his own, he looks ok, but he doesn't look like making a pass. I feel a bit sorry for him because he was talking about being number one man in the league and how everyone would be gunning of for him, but he looks a shadow of the rider he was.

Not sure what the answer is, but I don't think the club or Troy will put up with it for too much longer.

In the end, if the club look at other options, it might cost James Wright as well and the Tigers might go for a more solid look with Holder, Ellis, Pickering, Howarth, two more solid riders and a rising star.

Ideally, I would like to see Troy regain his form and wish him the best.

I would love Bachelor to get back to form rather than replace him but if we have any ambition either he changes his attitude or we make team changes. If you watch a video of this seasons meetings and see the effort he’s put in on track it’s way below what you expect from a rider of his calibre. I don’t understand how crump can have a 12 average in the CL yet bachelor can’t ride. With our Mickey Mouse rules it’s a joke. He would be down to around a 9 or10 average you would expect around now. With this current team we will struggle to make the play offs and dread to think how many we will lose by next Thursday. Harris will be available for 7 rides if needed. We rode our luck with Wells engine failure last night and will need a lot more than that against a very strong Peterborough team. 

12 hours ago, stevehone said:

Has to get his average down a bit more before he becomes attractive for a Championship place?!

• Like 1