British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Pirates on tour. Edinburgh, Berwick, Newcastle.6/7/8/8/21

42 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

All have opinions as well when they don't even move away for Dorset.

How would you know where people travel unless you have been stalking them? Which is very sad and very worrying! Plus some of us aren't even in Dorset in the first place. Lol.

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

How would you know where people travel unless you have been stalking them? Which is very sad and very worrying! Plus some of us aren't even in Dorset in the first place. Lol.

Exactly, I live in Long Eaton....... Long live the Invaders! 

Follow speedway all over and not just when Pirates are there. 

I'm not like sum folk that stay away to watch on tv like the GPs this weekend even as much I as I enjoy the GPs, I set the record button.......simples! 

This weekend I've come up for the Northern Tour on train stayin in hotels. 

Next up after today the British Final then Redcar vs Pirates. 

Jump on Board :t:

Edited by PirateShip
Coz I felt like it so knickers! Lol
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If that's me I definitely slated him when he was at Poole!! Lol. As usual you don't have a clue. Why do you think I voted for the Championship!! Haha.

Dont have a clue? Lol. Your the Poole resident clown since Starman has vanished. 

• Haha 1

Sitting in a pub in South Shields watching the rain fall outside. Have a feeling we will be heading down south earlier than expected. Its been awful weather nearly all weekend which is a real shame. This inclement weather is bound to affect the attendance which is not what was wanted. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

On 8/6/2021 at 7:14 PM, M.D said:

Eastbourne's Brennan going to inflict damage on you...

I did say, non scoring first ride but after that...

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sitting in a pub in South Shields watching the rain fall outside. Have a feeling we will be heading down south earlier than expected. Its been awful weather nearly all weekend which is a real shame. This inclement weather is bound to affect the attendance which is not what was wanted. 

no more rain forecast after 2pm we will be fine enjoy the rest of your tour :t:

Taken from facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/240151562842284/posts/1744862242371201/

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I’m sure they’ll all troop along to see the biggest draw in speedway; The Harlem Globetrotters of the Championship. 

2 minutes ago, diamonds7 said:

no more rain forecast after 2pm we will be fine enjoy the rest of your tour :t:

Taken from facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/240151562842284/posts/1744862242371201/

Really? Looking at raintoday.co.uk I would be surprised to see it clear away in 40 minutes. But stranger things have happened. :t:

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hey up, met Office says dry from from 3 or before so hopefully with Poole already up ere may leave it later for a decision. 

But I can't see wot u can see at the mo as I'm 40mins away from Newcastle on the train. 

9 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

I’m sure they’ll all troop along to see the biggest draw in speedway; The Harlem Globetrotters of the Championship. 

Classic shovlar, laying the excuse ground work 

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Really? Looking at raintoday.co.uk I would be surprised to see it clear away in 40 minutes. But stranger things have happened. :t:

Newcastle will want this to go ahead at all costs we need this double header on , from what am seeing looks like a healthy crowd expected oh and a coulpe of dodgey pirate fans :lol:

just been on met office no more rain from 2pm even if start time is put back dont think too much harm in that ?

5 minutes from stadium .. Heavy shower now but hopefully it’s what the track needs and blue sky in the distance so should be no problems 

45 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Someone that never ever goes calling me sad, how's Newcastle today?

Are you allowed to burp in ere coz I got sum trapped wind from the Bandit Burger! :rofl:

38 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Dont have a clue? Lol. Your the Poole resident clown since Starman has vanished. 

As I said you don't have a clue!! Making something out as fact when it is BS, but I guess that is the rule of being a troll.