British Speedway Forum
Najjer

Polish Extraleague Signings 2022

26 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

But we’ve proved to you, that your opinion is wrong, using facts. Not half as good, would mean he’d have an away average of less than half his home average, but they are almost identical.

You really are desperate for attention aren't you? :rofl:

The conversation ended a couple of hours ago. 

Jock on. ;)

To be honest, I don’t think the question marks are about Kolodziej. Especially during the start to middle part of the year he was absolutely flying.

The biggest question mark is over Lidsey. He was great last year but I think he’s had a kid and didn’t look half the rider he was in 2020. Can he bounce back and get back to the level he was at, or at least the level he had shown promise to reach? Leszno will certainly need him to.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

You really are desperate for attention aren't you? :rofl:

The conversation ended a couple of hours ago. 

Jock on. ;)

Don’t have alerts on for KingoftheTrack posts whilst I’m at work sorry :D Funny that you had no comeback, when facts are pointed out to you. Catch you later:t:

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Don’t have alerts on for KingoftheTrack posts whilst I’m at work sorry :D Funny that you had no comeback, when facts are pointed out to you. Catch you later:t:

I can go on and on but I don't need too because I've got my opinion and you've got yours. You don't agree with mine and I don't agree with yours.

End of the day I done this song and dance months ago fella and said the Leszno 2021 side wasn't any good and it triggered a few then so it's just a case of rinse and repeat conversation regarding the weaker 2022 side.

I'm not wasting anymore time arguing about Patrick Hansen, Matej Zagar, Comparing Averages etc. all over an opinion on the 2022 Leszno side. 

Nobody is going to accept my opinion just like the 2021 opinion I gave and vice versa therefore like me and R&R done we've just got to agree to disagree and walk away.

You seem to be a new face on this thread who wants a bit of conflict and a debate to continue in the best interests of you to kill some time out of your day.

On 9/30/2021 at 11:42 AM, KingoftheTrack said:

I can go on and on but I don't need too because I've got my opinion and you've got yours. You don't agree with mine and I don't agree with yours.

End of the day I done this song and dance months ago fella and said the Leszno 2021 side wasn't any good and it triggered a few then so it's just a case of rinse and repeat conversation regarding the weaker 2022 side.

I'm not wasting anymore time arguing about Patrick Hansen, Matej Zagar, Comparing Averages etc. all over an opinion on the 2022 Leszno side. 

Nobody is going to accept my opinion just like the 2021 opinion I gave and vice versa therefore like me and R&R done we've just got to agree to disagree and walk away.

You seem to be a new face on this thread who wants a bit of conflict and a debate to continue in the best interests of you to kill some time out of your day.

I’ve been on this thread for years:t:Don’t want conflict at all, you just said something that wasn’t true so I pointed it out… And then you’ve kept going saying I’m desperate for attention and wanting conflict for providing a statistic

Interesting rumblings coming out of Ostrow today that Berntzon wants to stay with them but it’s now increasingly unlikely that they will go in for Zagar. Holder is still being linked which means either Klindt will miss out or there will be a competition for places, assuming he joins.

Baffling news coming out of Ostrow today.

Seems like they've got no interest in building a team for survival next season and they want to keep Gapinski & Walasek whilst putting out a weaker team than this season LMAO!

Hansen to Gorzow is a done deal.

I don't come onto this section much these days, but is there any news on what the Poles are saying/doing about allowing riders to race in other leagues in 2022?

Sorry if this has already been announced....? 

31 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I don't come onto this section much these days, but is there any news on what the Poles are saying/doing about allowing riders to race in other leagues in 2022?

Sorry if this has already been announced....? 

It’s been mentioned that they wanted to bring in Polish League only but that was just a rumour and although not confirmed, looks set to continue as it was in 2021

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Najjer said:

It’s been mentioned that they wanted to bring in Polish League only but that was just a rumour and although not confirmed, looks set to continue as it was in 2021

If the same restrictions are applied to the U24 league as the Ekstraliga, that could cause some issues for the other leagues.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:53 PM, racers and royals said:

No question marks over Kolodziej with me- to finish 11th in the Extraleague averages in 2021  shows he is class !!

Kolodziej was 5th in the Ekstraliga averages late July possibly early August.  An alarming slump at the end.

Baffling news and I just don't understand the thinking behind the decisions of the Ostrow management. 

Bulk of the team should've picked itself like the following.

Adrian Miedzinski (Polish)

Chris Holder (Foreign) 

Matej Zagar (Foreign)

Mateusz Tonder (U24)

Jakub Krawczyk (J)

Sebastian Szostak (J)

• Haha 1