British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

18 minutes ago, Sully said:

Anyone know if Dale Allitts latest tweet is speedway related?

No idea, but that would be a good guess. Looking at wording, don't think it's about Boris. 

Maybe Alex wants more control at KL? If that was the case I wouldn't be against it.... Or I could be reading it completely wrong, so don't quote me !!

It sounds like.  We might find out tomorrow. Sorry for the size of the quote.It’s the first time I have copy and pasted something on an iPad ;)

It’s never easy to say goodbye to something that’s been important. But things change and sometimes the important things become pointless.

Edited by Bald Bloke

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

It sounds like.  We might find out tomorrow. Sorry for the size of the quote.It’s the first time I have copy and pasted something on an iPad ;)

It’s never easy to say goodbye to something that’s been important. But things change and sometimes the important things become pointless.

Could be something to do with future of Peterborough speedway. I think the club were having a meeting this week with showground owners and councillors .

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Could be something to do with future of Peterborough speedway. I think the club were having a meeting this week with showground owners and councillors .

I don't get why people say things like what Allitt has said.Why put out riddles,either you have something to say or you don't.Typical Allitt i suppose.

• Like 4

Kildemand has just signed for Smederna in Sweden. That looks like being the end to him  returning to replace Iversen

Well  the season has gone. NKI wouldn't of made much difference. We are not winning enough races. The Kerrs and TJ's are the McFred of MUFC. Tel will know :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well  the season has gone. NKI wouldn't of made much difference. We are not winning enough races. The Kerrs and TJ's are the McFred of MUFC. Tel will know :P

Lawson is becoming Maguire after tonight BB.

• Haha 2

Don’t worry Trees will be along soon to defend the club.

Another absolutely shocking season with Allitt at the helm 

• Like 2

Picko if he will stay, Lawson is 36, ok on a 5 ish. Other than that time for change. No Bridger, Killer gambles and no jobs for the boys

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, therefused said:

You can't imho

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, therefused said:

Time to get rid imo.

• Like 1

Even the die hards (i would class myself as one!) are getting worn out with the poor performances. It will eventually get to the point where there is not enough support to justify running it.

a bit of success will bring the crowds back - simple

The fans have stuck by the Stars. I remember the place went mad last season when we won our only home meeting of the season. I was one of them.  Buster owns it all ( no rent) and it's a multi use stadium. Whats the excuse??

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 12:14 AM, Bald Bloke said:

Was this ever explained