British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Surely Jason Edwards is the Man to use if you need a rising star in the form of his life lately

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

And we are waiting on news on TJ as well. Then you have Richard riding with a dodgy knee and not winning races like he did last season. 3 wins in 29 rides in the league so far. But with Alex saying there will be no panic changes, i guess we will just have to wait and see.

There's nowt wrong with a few beers, watching the speedway Tel :P.  

Forgot about TJ.

Agree there shouldn't be any panic changes,but if you look at three of the top four,they have already made changes to strengthen there chances of being in the play-offs.Before you know it we would be out of that.If say they stick with the same riders who are out of form for the next 3/4 matches and we come unstuck,you could say that is game over.Peterborough would have been our banker as we haven't rode them yet,but they will be tougher with the changes they are due too make.

One thing is for sure,with Jack's broken wrists that will take time to heal i would have thought.So we need a decent replacement for him.

31 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Surely Jason Edwards is the Man to use if you need a rising star in the form of his life lately

I just thought D.Thompson has done quite well mainly from the main body of the team for Leicester.Or Shanes because he has a bit of experience at this level.

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Forgot about TJ.

Agree there shouldn't be any panic changes,but if you look at three of the top four,they have already made changes to strengthen there chances of being in the play-offs.Before you know it we would be out of that.If say they stick with the same riders who are out of form for the next 3/4 matches and we come unstuck,you could say that is game over.Peterborough would have been our banker as we haven't rode them yet,but they will be tougher with the changes they are due too make.

One thing is for sure,with Jack's broken wrists that will take time to heal i would have thought.So we need a decent replacement for him.

Yep,i can see us falling away  if we're not careful. We should hear more news on TJ pretty soon i would of thought. I was hoping to see Lynn win the Prem before i peg it :D 

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yep,i can see us falling away  if we're not careful. We should hear more news on TJ pretty soon i would of thought. I was hoping to see Lynn win the Prem before i peg it :D 

Agreed!! 

We mostly always start the season with high hopes and always end up disappointed. Just to win once, thats all we ask!!

Getting to the critical point in the season now. If TJ is a short term injury then we can live with that, but need Richie Lawson to come to the party. Kerr (apart from bike probs last night) and Worrall look to be coming back into a bit of form. And the good replacement for the unlucky Jack.. If TJ is going to be a bit longer term need to start looking at options and possible 28 day replacement... R/r never seems to work well for us for any length of time

58 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

You beat me to it, he's in great form right now.

28 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I just thought D.Thompson has done quite well mainly from the main body of the team for Leicester.Or Shanes because he has a bit of experience at this level.

Isn’t Thompson wolves’ no.8??

Just now, 89buttons said:

Isn’t Thompson wolves’ no.8??

That's the other Thompson(Joe)

Dan T is Sheffield’s number 8

5 minutes ago, Jez said:

Dan T is Sheffield’s number 8

Oh bugger,we will have to find a way of getting R.Lambert back as a rising star.Afterall it is the season of"in the best interests"and all that:P:D

54 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Forgot about TJ.

It'll be Jake, rules innit?

Just now, Trees said:

It'll be Jake, rules innit?

Is it?Peterborough bought in Jenkins when Gilkes was injured and he rides so shouldn't be a problem.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Is it?Peterborough bought in Jenkins when Gilkes was injured and he rides so shouldn't be a problem.

Was that because their number 8 was injured though, Gilkes?

Surely you can change your rising star if he's out long term?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trees said:

Was that because their number 8 was injured though, Gilkes?

Well Thomas is injured so you can sign another rider.It would be unfair where 5 teams can alternate their bottom two and we can't.So if you say Mulford is our rising star now you sign a number 8 and put him in the team if you have too.