British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Glasgow 3rd September 2021 Championship.

10 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Circumstances have played a part in your “so called” under strength.Peter Facenna explain why.The Pole is the only rider missing.:rolleyes:

I'm aware of all that, as I said just fine it poor..team was set up to have a strong reserve all season so when show up with crang what rest of riders thinking?

Anyway I thought you should be looking up yj we RS rules since seem to have no idea :t:

21 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I'm aware of all that, as I said just fine it poor..team was set up to have a strong reserve all season so when show up with crang what rest of riders thinking?

Anyway I thought you should be looking up yj we RS rules since seem to have no idea :t:

Your just starting to look a bit of a plonker now.Keep it up.

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Your just starting to look a bit of a plonker now.Keep it up.

How's that now. For correcting your mistakes. Awful sorry your intimidated. 

Keyboard warriors, who needs em

• Haha 1

Two heat wins and nine last places tells its own story , you can only beat what is in front off you and Poole certainly put us to the sword tonight well done to them.

The only thing I would find surprising now is if Poole don't win the league. Leicester or Redcar may run them close but those two apart they should win it. 

As for Glasgow where now I know the Pole is still to come in but he will need to start banging in double figure scores immediately to cover for Wells who has consistently not banged in double figure scores all season. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Taking a bit of a doin here , expect more of the same tomorrow. 

Think we got off lightly, tomorrow could be worse. Our transfer saga is self inflicted, turns out anything isn't better than Sedgmen after all unless the new Pole is more Kasprzak than Konopka. We couldn't beat Edinburgh at this rate.

1 minute ago, MD said:

Think we got off lightly, tomorrow could be worse. Our transfer saga is self inflicted, turns out anything isn't better than Sedgmen after all unless the new Pole is more Kasprzak than Konopka. We couldn't beat Edinburgh at this rate.

I fear you may be correct , I know things can change quickly but I just don't see it with this team.

What doesn't help is some off the strange team manager decisions we have seen this season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

I fear you may be correct , I know things can change quickly but I just don't see it with this team.

What doesn't help is some off the strange team manager decisions we have seen this season. 

Ian steel was sacked for much less

• Like 1

Just now, Jaizer said:

Difference being he wasn't a sponsor there's the difference.

Just now, Gazc said:

Difference being he wasn't a sponsor there's the difference.

Absolutely. Is he not a director or something equally ridiculous?

Not surprised Glasgow lost in the slightest, the margin is too much for any thoughts of success, another loss tomorrow for sure and not infeasible on Sunday as well .Hoping for miracles from a new lad to prevent a sorry end to the season 

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

I have always thought he was shoehorned into the role after Stewarts departure.

Michael Max in my opinion should have been appointed team manager at the time and still do.

• Like 1

Brennan going to be a top rider but not ready to expect second heat leader position that ulle was posting. Another season ending with a whimper unfortunately. Personally I'd have replaced wells and guests for ulle

Edited by Jaizer
Error

1 minute ago, alta said:

Not surprised Glasgow lost in the slightest, the margin is too much for any thoughts of success, another loss tomorrow for sure and not infeasible on Sunday as well .Hoping for miracles from a new lad to prevent a sorry end to the season 

Regardless whether we get into the play offs or not on current form it would only be to make the numbers up sadly.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

And never heard of again.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

No idea did we not have more directors than fans at one point.

Before the current owners took over right enough.

Edited by Gazc