British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Will be asking the ones that do go to keep backing the team even though the season is in effect well and truly over. 

Don’t actually remember a season when I’ve been so pi**ed off following the panthers, we’ve had our ups and downs but this season has just been a pathetic attempt too defend our title

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

MPT aggravated his shoulder tonight.

Are Peterborough riding on Mon? 

On 8/4/2022 at 12:51 PM, scoobydoo said:

Monday at Wolves wouldn't be surprised to see this 

Harris, MPT RR, Andersen or Kerr , S Lambert, Basso , Nicholls , Mulford 

Prediction  looking good at this stage maybe Kerr now instead of Lambert or Nicholls

Edited by scoobydoo

I’m hearing rumours Nicholls isn’t riding Monday ? What’s the reasoning for this ? He hasn’t had a crash lately has he ?

2 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

I’m hearing rumours Nicholls isn’t riding Monday ? What’s the reasoning for this ? He hasn’t had a crash lately has he ?

Read someone said his new mrs is having a kid, & taken time out with her

6 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Something did happen at Oxford on Tues I think?! As was told he had an ice pack on his hand on Weds before the meeting.

Broc Nicol in for Nicholls , RR for MPT,  still trying to find a guest for Ostergaard  , pairing Harris & Basso together at 1&2 

A Move to reserve for Scott Nicholls would ordinarily work in Peterborough’s favour on a circuit such as Monmore, the Panthers skipper will also be absent on Monday on compassionate leave for important family business.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Sam Masters R/R, Steve Worrall, Luke Becker, Ryan Douglas, Nick Morris, Drew Kemp, Leon Flint.
PETERBOROUGH: Chris Harris, Benjamin Basso, Jordan Jenkins, Hans Andersen, Michael Palm Toft R/R, Broc Nicol, Jake Mulford.

says on Peterborough's website

Edited by Fozzie4388

Wow .... Jenkins in the top 5 truly shows the club doesn't give two .... about this season

What happened to no riders being available to sign?...other teams have managed it..pretty disgusted this year tbh with the managements efforts. Another nailed on hammering tomorrow and no one cares!

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 1

I’m sorry but does anyone from the management give a sh*t. I sit and think can it get worse, surely enough it can yes, this is pathetic. Support the club no matter what but this is a disgusting way too treat fans week after week, meeting after meeting. Another p*ss poor make shift team, shocking 

1 minute ago, chrismorton said:

What happened to no riders being available to sign?...other teams have managed it..pretty disgusted this year tbh with the managements efforts. Another nailed on hammering tomorrow and no one cares!

Lost a lot of respect tbh. It’s a joke 

3 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

I’m sorry but does anyone from the management give a sh*t. I sit and think can it get worse, surely enough it can yes, this is pathetic. Support the club no matter what but this is a disgusting way too treat fans week after week, meeting after meeting. Another p*ss poor make shift team, shocking 

You should change your name to red faced panther lol...I feel your pain mate but it seems the people who matter don't..

1 minute ago, chrismorton said:

You should change your name to red faced panther lol...I feel your pain mate but it seems the people who matter don't..

Or p*ssed off panther….

It’s just so unfair on supporters, we are expected too invest money in this absolute dire season, I will be there but it’s just pathetic. If they are serious about saving the team you’d of thought they would invest in getting some riders in and getting the crowd numbers up too show the city council look we’ve a good thing here with a lot of loyal fans….

But it just comes across like no one cares. It’s not only embarrassing but also very sad