British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

Andersen needs to go I'm afraid. Someone also tell me we can't do better than Jordan Jenkins think I'd rather watch Max Perry and he's barely old enough 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Andersen needs to go I'm afraid. Someone also tell me we can't do better than Jordan Jenkins think I'd rather watch Max Perry and he's barely old enough 

After hearing the times of perry in the 2nd half on Monday I actually think he’d comfortably beat Hans and jenkins

• Like 1

I have to question who's decision it was to pick Hans when hes having a shocking season...some poor decisions being made this season including the choice of our rising star.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I have to question who's decision it was to pick Hans when hes having a shocking season...some poor decisions being made this season including the choice of our rising star.

Hans top scored last time out at Lynn and I don’t think the rest have done anything to suggest they should have been picked instead of him..

It would of been MPT with Harris but for injury maybe Hans was the only one who agreed to ride 

43 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

After hearing the times of perry in the 2nd half on Monday I actually think he’d comfortably beat Hans and jenkins

He looks quick 

• Like 1

When you think Hans used to hate finishing second in a race his outlook really has changed now

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

When you think Hans used to hate finishing second in a race his outlook really has changed now

That concussion at Belle Vue looks one too many. He's clever enough to ride small tracks still and could do someone like Ipswich a job.

Panthers issue is we don't know if there's a next year so we can't plan for anything 

Hans would be a brilliant signing for Ipswich or Wolves because he's good at getting around the technical tracks while the modern era throttle jockeys hate those tracks.

Unfortunately the club legend can no longer ride big tracks. He'll stay for the season as will everyone else and we'll all go out as a unit because we won't find a new home imo.

Andersen's built up club loyalty credit over the years and it has kept him in a job this season tbh.

Connor Bailey is on the rising star list and he has beaten a few top guys this season

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Connor Bailey is on the rising star list and he has beaten a few top guys this season

Would Belle Vue release him from the #8 role , Max Clegg and James Shanes have no contracts with another premiership club so they would be easier to sign 

12 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

I can assure you it hasn’t. He definitely isn’t happy with his form this year.

56 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Would Belle Vue release him from the #8 role , Max Clegg and James Shanes have no contracts with another premiership club so they would be easier to sign 

Max Clegg and James Shanes are not rising stars, would be worth looking into Connor as doubt he will get a chance with Belle vue