British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Play-off Q/F - Scunthorpe v Leicester - Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd October

Any news on Tero Aarnio?

If he's still out, Jason Crump guest on Friday?

Edited by eric i

Think we have seen the last of Tero.  We will need a huge lead to take to the Lions den, can't really see that .

3 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Theo Pijper will be reserve for Scunthorpe in October. 

Yeah will be interesting to see who out of Jordie and Simon goes at 2 and who at 3 - yes 3 we like to think we are tactical masters and put the number 4 at 3 if that makes any sense ! 

17 hours ago, eric i said:

Any news on Tero Aarnio?

If he's still out, Jason Crump guest on Friday?

They are keen to stress he has Visa problems.Strange that he appears to be the only one that it has happened to mid-season.

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

They are keen to stress he has Visa problems.Strange that he appears to be the only one that it has happened to mid-season.

I mean suspect all you like but Rob did explain the situation a few weeks ago sounds pretty legit to me

13 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

I mean suspect all you like but Rob did explain the situation a few weeks ago sounds pretty legit to me

I wouldn’t trust anything Rob says.But that’s just me.:rolleyes:.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/26/2021 at 10:26 PM, ScunnyDan said:

May be an image of 1 person, bicycle and text that says "SCUNTHORPE SPEEDWAY -EDDIE WRIGHT RACEWAY, DN15 8QZ YRE TO SCUNTHORPE SCORPIONS V× LEICESTER LIONS 1st Leg: Scunthorpe Friday 1st October, 7 30pm League Title Play Off Quarter Final COME AND BE THE VITAL gTH MAN AND HELP THE LAPS PROGRESS INTO THE SEMI FINALS"

Bloody Hell!  There's more lights shining on that poster than on the terraces at the Eddie Wright raceway! Any chance that we can all have a free candle in order that we can see to fill in our programmes and also not break our necks up the unlit terraces.  And whilst you're about it, please sort out your p.a. system Mr Godfrey.  I'm tired of all of the Norman Collier jokes and the Chinese whispers about the race times when you can't make out a word that's being said..  For the chair of the B.S.P.L. to expect us to put up with that quality of presentation sums up the state of British Speedway!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I wouldn’t trust anything Rob says.But that’s just me.:rolleyes:.

I am guessing you don't trust Politicians, either.

It has affected other riders, as well, but either injured or do not go out of the country as often as Tero.

I have checked 4 weather forecasts & they are all similar in that the rain is mainly morning. It will give Rob & his team enough time to vacuum off the excess water & relay the track as I would not expect much shale to be on track overnight. If taken off, this should be under covers(tarpaulins) to keep dry.

28 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I am guessing you don't trust Politicians, either.

It has affected other riders, as well, but either injured or do not go out of the country as often as Tero.

I have checked 4 weather forecasts & they are all similar in that the rain is mainly morning. It will give Rob & his team enough time to vacuum off the excess water & relay the track as I would not expect much shale to be on track overnight. If taken off, this should be under covers(tarpaulins) to keep dry.

Name the other riders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

What are you suggesting? Scunthorpe don't have anything to gain from Tero being out.

7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Name the other riders.

I can't/won't. It was a private message.

19 minutes ago, eric i said:

What are you suggesting? Scunthorpe don't have anything to gain from Tero being out.

Just finding it strange that Tero,can ride anywhere else in the World but not for Scunthorpe .Typical speedway in GB.

Edited by Fromafar