British Speedway Forum

Looks pretty good right up until 9pm Saturday according to the beeb.

• Thanks 1

This years useful public transport info

Fans with a valid ticket for the SGP and SGP2 tournament and volunteers, upon presentation of the volunteer's ID, are entitled to free travel by public transport on the day of the competition on all lines in zone I from 3:00 pm to 00:00.

Thanks for that, saved a trip to the tourist information to check it out. Usually is free for the GP but didn’t know about GP2. 

Edited by Tactical Joker

do louis and tatum know these young poles beat gp riders week in week out in polish leauge. 

Well, that heat opened things up a little...

Well I hope R&R has had a good night's sleep as he's going to need to be at his best tonight to keep us all informed who needs to do what and when in order to finish with what medal or in the top 6.

Last night we had the laughable situation where you could hear the commentators counting on their fingers and toes trying to work out the finishing positions and then give up and just wait for the caption to appear... which has been known to be wrong in the past. 

In R&R we trust!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, iainb said:

Well I hope R&R has had a good night's sleep as he's going to need to be at his best tonight to keep us all informed who needs to do what and when in order to finish with what medal or in the top 6.

Last night we had the laughable situation where you could hear the commentators counting on their fingers and toes trying to work out the finishing positions and then give up and just wait for the caption to appear... which has been known to be wrong in the past. 

In R&R we trust!

You are going to be unlucky in that case, as i have football this afternoon and am then out until about 9pm when i will attempt to watch it  “delayed live “. I will still fill my racecard in but on this occasion no use to you.

• Sad 1