British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

7 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Leicester won the Championship and Shield in 2019 using a guest for the injured Richie Worrall for a large part of the season. I don't recall there being a huge amount of "flak" being fired towards us for that (there was some, inevitably) but I don't think anywhere near the amount Plymouth are getting over Kennett. Clubs cannot control the timings of their riders' injuries, can they.

The difference being people don't believe Kennett is still injured.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You mean false information from whingers with ginger hair. 

Do you really think management committee would continue to sanction without credible independent medical proof. 

Someone said he was riding in testimonial for ginger whinger. It turned out he was. The proof offered was for the original running in early 2020. 

PMSL

18 minutes ago, HGould said:

You mean false information from whingers with ginger hair. 

Do you really think management committee would continue to sanction without credible independent medical proof. 

Someone said he was riding in testimonial for ginger whinger. It turned out he was. The proof offered was for the original running in early 2020. 

PMSL

I believe the info came directly from a promoter who rang Eddie up. Whats the betting on a SCB rule change in the winter!?

Edited by Skidder1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Some people don’t believe the moon landings happened.. There’ll always be fantasists and idiots.

Still, nice that people care so much about us now. Wasn’t long ago nobody bothered with little old Plymouth.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I believe the info came directly from a promoter who rang Eddie up. Whats the betting on a SCB rule change in the winter!?

Are you seriously suggesting SCB and BSPL would still be authorising a Guest facility on the alleged circumstance you suggest. 

Even they would ask for independent proof surely. 

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Ok well in that case Plymouth management needed to have given sufficient information about his injury situation as to make matters clear to the doubters - and I don't know if they have or not.

Any news on the Plymouth "team" v Redcar please, What average would Mark Simmonds come in on?

New signing incoming?

Usually transfer cut off end of August so wouldn't be surprised if they made a couple of changes lower end. 

Of course date of Barkers hearing may influence if they try to do anything top end. 

One obvious target is injured but I'm guessing they could have a foreigner without a visa for 28 days. Risky if rain offs during play offs. 

Easy to forget that b4 MPT injury and Barker issue they were probably the side everyone wanted to avoid over 2 legs. 

Leicester and Poole would have lost on aggregate in regular season. 

Edited by HGould
spelling
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, HGould said:

Usually transfer cut off end of August so wouldn't be surprised if they made a couple of changes lower end. 

Of course date of Barkers hearing may influence if they try to do anything top end

One obvious target is injured but I'm guessing they could have a foreigner without a visa for 28 days. Risky if rain offs during play offs. 

Easy to forget that b4 MPT injury and Barker issue they were probably the side everyone wanted to avoid over 2 legs. 

Is that STILL happening?? When are they gonna make a decision either way... If the man is innocent he better be getting some serious compensation

Edited by Diamonds85

38 minutes ago, HGould said:

Of course date of Barkers hearing may influence if they try to do anything top end. 

Barker's hearing is in September though and if cut off is end of August, then Plymouth are going to have to decide whether to replace him before his hearing. 

1 hour ago, Dickie Head said:

New signing incoming?

With them being .18 over the 42 limit they would they have to replace back to 42.00 or can they still be over with a like for like average?