British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Glasgow /Edinburgh Play Off SF 21 & 22 October

Ach you never know, Anders Rowe might get another recurrence of his knee problem before tomorrow

Think 42 is achievable Pickering will be much better this time as Will Worrall.

Heard on the grapevine Marcin is having doubts about his ALLEGED upcoming wedding.

Don’t quote me but he may be putting it back to later in the year.

52 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Surprise surprise no Nowak at Armadale this Friday as he’s apparently getting married and have Cameron Heeps as a guest. You honestly couldn’t make it up.

Most corrupt sport in history no wonder it’s dying.

The league cut-off date was 26/09. Perhaps if it hadn’t taken until 12/10 to complete the quarter finals, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

3 minutes ago, mac101 said:

The league cut-off date was 26/09. Perhaps if it hadn’t taken until 12/10 to complete the quarter finals, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Blobby is hurting let’s tread carefully.

Thought we could have got better than Cameron Heeps , I’m sure with our influence we could have swayed Scott Nicholls.

• Like 1

Edinburgh have pulled equally iffy tricks in the past I’d say. It does make a bit of a mockery of things though. That said Heeps has a low average this season for a reason and might not fly out the traps as he’s bound to be a little rusty. It still strengthens the Tigers though no doubt - big night for Drew (again). 

• Like 2

Agent Heeps should be under strict instruction. Nailed on for a 2022 Monarch’s team place I’d say unless the Tigers come waving their cheque book. 

3 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Agent Heeps should be under strict instruction. Nailed on for a 2022 Monarch’s team place I’d say unless the Tigers come waving their cheque book. 

I'd take a chance there will be the carrot if a team place for a good performance offered. Fits profile we've been looking for last few years

Just now, JanAndersen said:

On his current average and rides Armadale well it’s a no brainier.

Hope he puts all thoughts of a return until  Friday is out the way though, pay him double points money for Friday that should sway it.

Just for the avoidance of doubt Marcin Novak is not “apparently” getting married on Saturday (copyright Edinburgh Speedway Official Website) he IS getting married on Saturday.  Just want to be clear on that point - and while we are at it this has been arranged for a while and not just since last Friday - yes I know it’s hard to believe that a wedding can take longer than 8 days to arrange.  

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Reverse psychology? 
A rider who could barely get the bike turned last week who now all of sudden has his wedding out of the blue has been replaced by a rider who will more than likely score double figures. 20 point swing with him not riding.

Are ye raging ? 

28 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I'd take a chance there will be the carrot if a team place for a good performance offered. Fits profile we've been looking for last few years

Isn’t the Glasgow profile slightly washed up ex Monarchs? Not sure Heeps is at that stage yet. :D

Erik Riss more your sort of signing. 

During his interview after last Friday’s match Josh Pickering stated that the Monarchs were going to win the league, couple of big matches coming up before the final!

18 minutes ago, tiger tiger said:

Just for the avoidance of doubt Marcin Novak is not “apparently” getting married on Saturday (copyright Edinburgh Speedway Official Website) he IS getting married on Saturday.  Just want to be clear on that point - and while we are at it this has been arranged for a while and not just since last Friday - yes I know it’s hard to believe that a wedding can take longer than 8 days to arrange.  

Shush now. Don’t you be going spoiling a dirty great conspiracy theory with the truth. Next you’ll be saying he was at Armadale last weekend ready to race, only to be thwarted by the rain…..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Isn’t the Glasgow profile slightly washed up ex Monarchs? Not sure Heeps is at that stage yet. :D

Erik Riss more your sort of signing. 

No thanks. Bad memories of ex monarch Germans thanks