British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Belle Vue held talks with alot of people about it. Including the FIM and PZM. 

At one point they were 95% sure of it happening. But something as stopped it. We will never know the truth. 

And whatever happened I can bet its why Adrian left so suddenly 

It will be Poland that quashed it, nothing to do with British clubs. 

Miss interpretation from Bewley's comments

• Like 1

it's a shame that this has possibly contributed to Adrian going, but i wonder if Bewley would be allowed mid season if changes were made

Belle vue have named 15 riders for the Peter Craven meeting one still to be confirmed , still 2 riders  to be named for the aces  interesting that mataj  Zagar is in the meeting  very possible will be riding for the aces 2022

Edited by DBP

28 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

At one point they were 95% sure of it happening. But something as stopped it. We will never know the truth. 

I have told you the truth. And Adrian’s departure was not connected to this in any way. He announced his departure long before the matter of using, or not using Bewley was finalised. 

1 minute ago, Wee Eck said:

I have told you the truth. And Adrian’s departure was not connected to this in any way. He announced his departure long before the matter of using, or not using Bewley was finalised. 

So why was it a shock to mark then 

11 minutes ago, DBP said:

Belle vue have named 15 riders for the Peter Craven meeting one still to be confirmed , still 2 riders  to be named for the aces  interesting that mataj  Zagar is in the meeting  very possible will be riding for the aces 2022

Ty Proctor more likely!

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Ty Proctor more likely!

Who knows could be anyone ha ha

15 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

It's not ty

Just my little joke! Jake Allen would be better , well most would be better than Ty to be honest. 

I wonder if Belle Vue would've gone ahead if the deal was we accept the conditions for Polish priority but where the riders are unavailable as a result then there is no facility allowed

Can't have your cake and eat it.....

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

The whole situation is a fiasco and the flames are being fanned by misinformation by idiots on social media. 
If you read the bv press release about Smith leaving it says he planned it “months ago” and everything was going to a plan. Which all seems very odd but we must believe bv and not assume bv are misleading us from the truth even though the PR at bv is rubbish. 

• Like 1