British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

3 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Something in me pinged when weeks and weeks ago (can’t remember when in all honesty) but I’d seen Proctor had been at Duns! 

People should underestimate this team at their peril.. Proctor may be seen as the “weak link” but one weak rider does not make a bad team! 

Worky had a strong reserve all year in 2018 and Kyle Bickley came on well later in the season.

Tbh, Ty has had a couple of bad seasons but he is not a bad rider, if he can get his head right and enjoy his racing then he may come up trumps for the Bandits. I reckon though this maybe his last chance to prove himself

The only positive I can add to his signing is that he'll be riding on a decent track every week....Leicester is woeful....(before you say it...I know B'ham was worse :D but that's not my point)

3 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Well I see it’s been revealed…

Ty Proctor

Oh dear oh dear, so close to having a good team, why would you go for him, I’d of preferred Gappmaier to him!

Agree if it was between him and Gap would rather of had Gap for his home form.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Not many seen that signing coming.IMO.

Doubt anyone seen that coming reminds me of the Bridger signing a few years ago hopefully not the same scenario.

• Like 1

If the right Ty turns up it could be a game changer. Close friends with the Bickleys so could help him. If there’s changes with averages mid season there’s Jye and theo so not just depending on the big hitters. Like I’ve said before they could upset the apple cart this year. Surprise package. Roll on the start of the season 

• Like 1

What's Ty's average?

This screams we couldn’t find anyone to sign and he was the only available option.

• Like 5

IMO after a very good start to team building a very poor ending we will see, but glad to be proved wrong.

• Like 2

Hes a steal on that average if comes in firing. Which is obviously a big if.

Plenty of scope to bring someone in. Its obviously not no1 target or else etheridge would have been out considering theres just .20 between averages 

2 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Something in me pinged when weeks and weeks ago (can’t remember when in all honesty) but I’d seen Proctor had been at Duns! 

People should underestimate this team at their peril.. Proctor may be seen as the “weak link” but one weak rider does not make a bad team! 

Puts a bit of pressure on Leon and Kyle if he doesn’t perform.IMO.He is a bit injury prone over the years though,and not exactly great at Berwick.Will just have to wait and see how it goes though.Surprised that Dany G is not back(over Ty),certainly would have made us really strong at home.Might have had a better offer from elsewhere though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

The only positive I can add to his signing is that he'll be riding on a decent track every week....Leicester is woeful....(before you say it...I know B'ham was worse :D but that's not my point)

Very seldom finished a meeting at Berwick in recent seasons after crashing out.

• Like 1