British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Not sure on the averages but be interesting if castagna was available and fit the average!!!

In programme on Saturday Jye 5.35  Paco 5 .52

• Thanks 1

Chris Harris has been selected to ride in the SEC Qualifier in Nagyhalasz on Saturday May 21st. As things stand there is no meeting on that date for the Berwick Championship team, there is a stand alone Berwick Bullets meeting with Kent Royals.

• Like 1

Kyle Bickley currently racing for KS Torun Under-24 in their match with Sparta Wroclaw.

30 minutes ago, screm said:

Kyle Bickley currently racing for KS Torun Under-24 in their match with Sparta Wroclaw.

Do they race in the afternoons?  Or is it a public holday?

Edited by crescent girl

40 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Do they race in the afternoons?  Or is it a public holday?

Looks like the Under-24 meetings will all take place in the afternoons as there`s currently three meetings going on, here`s a link to the meeting Kyle is involved in.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/131574/wts-sparta-wroclaw-u-24-ks-torun-u-24 

3 minutes ago, screm said:

Here`s a link to the meeting

They struggling for riders jack Smith out there ?!?!

Meeting now finished with a big away win for KS Torun, Kyle Bickley scoring 6+ 3, in the same meeting Jack Smith scores 4. In other Under-24 meetings Jordan Jenkins scores 5+1 in his sides 36-54 home defeat at the hands of Leszno. Anders Rowe has scored a 12pt maximum for his side Stal Gorzow in their big home win against Motor Lublin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

They struggling for riders jack Smith out there ?!?!

Think they are!! Smith and Bickley.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think they are!! Smith and Bickley.

Just watched the match pretty dire stuff,couple of names I recognise,rest were NDL level.Must be good money.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Just watched the match pretty dire stuff,couple of names I recognise,rest were NDL level.Must be good money.

Aren't you being a bit cynical, Polish league  is where its at, even Under-24 level, I applaud Bickley for giving it a go, surely putting himself out of his comfort zone of British league can only do him good.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, screm said:

Aren't you being a bit cynical, Polish league  is where its at, even Under-24 level, I applaud Bickley for giving it a go, surely putting himself out of his comfort zone of British league can only do him good.

Possibly ,time will tell.Did you watch it?.WhT was your opinion of the riders in that match.While it’s U/24,I suppose you have welcome the league but the standard didn’t look exceptional.Like I said must be getting decent money.Let’s see what Brits manage to stick it out.Jack Smith certainly is not Championship material.

Edited by Fromafar

I didnt watch the whole match, just a couple of the later heats. Looking at the line ups it looks like the juniors from ExtraLeague teams plus un- used juniors or squad members.

1 hour ago, screm said:

I didnt watch the whole match, just a couple of the later heats. Looking at the line ups it looks like the juniors from ExtraLeague teams plus un- used juniors or squad members.

What do you think of standard.Couple of riders Extraleague reserves, the rest in Div2 at best.