British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

10 minutes ago, Shaleshifter said:

Hi Neil yep we are hear to cheer on the mighty Pirates.

Can someone beam me up?.......As ur in Scotland can u ask Scotty please :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Watching the stream tonight. Hoping Poole stream the second leg as well - with such a forward thinking promotion, I'll sure they will - money to be made from streaming the final.

Depending on tonight's score could easily be 3/400 people looking to stream it, n that's just Glasgow. Take into account other fans for whom this is last chance to watch speedway for 6 months could make it nearer 600

9 minutes ago, Andrew2021 said:

Cos I got a TARDIS. No idea where the said streets are though

U got a Tardis? That'll do to get me up there in time :D so long as there's no cling on's ! :rofl:

I predict Pirates to win 47-43 at Glasgow with Basso on the Gasso luvvin the outside blasts off the high banking. Will suit his style.

Respect to Glasgow, Tom Brennan is a brilliant prospect & I was at Redcar to see him win the Under 21 & was also at the SON to see him win Gold with team GB. Key rider in the engine room for the Tigers.

Wot a fantastic finalé to the season, let the fireworks spark!

:party:

Edited by PirateShip

3 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

I predict Pirates to win 47-43 at Glasgow with Basso on the Gasso luvvin the outside blasts off the high banking. Will suit his style.

Respect to Glasgow, Tom Brennan is a brilliant prospect & I was at Redcar to see him win the Under 21 & was also at the SON to see him win Gold with team GB. Key rider in the engine room for the Tigers.

Wot a fantastic finalé to the season, let the fireworks spark!

:party:

Track will 100% suit him, and if scores what he did out east then going to be very difficult for us. I'd like to think our bottom 4 fair bit stronger and in better form than the monarchs so sure can keep him to a few thirds lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andrew2021 said:

I predict 52-38 to glasgee... And I'm a pirates fan..(I'll get me coat)

Hard to predict but if Glasgow boys had a practice session will be dialled in. Think how Roo Boy and Basso go will be the key.

What makes it so difficult to call is that teams are made up do differently, pirates top 3 obviously much stronger combined, but our bottom 4 should outscore Poole's. Hopefully get a cracker

52 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Watching the stream tonight. Hoping Poole stream the second leg as well - with such a forward thinking promotion, I'll sure they will - money to be made from streaming the final.

I'm sure they would if someone was willing to shell out for it! 

From glasgow side i think a lot depends on which craig cook turns up.without a big score from craig you could be in trouble .looking forward to this tonight .

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm sure they would if someone was willing to shell out for it! 

We should be streming this in the first place

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

What makes it so difficult to call is that teams are made up do differently, pirates top 3 obviously much stronger combined, but our bottom 4 should outscore Poole's. Hopefully get a cracker

Ideally Poole need to keep it within 10. But definitely no more than 14. 

• Like 1

Just now, ray c said:

We should be streming this in the first place

They prob lose money on it and considering it isn't my money i'm not going to be too critical of it. Anyone that is can go and pay for it and set it up themselves! 

20 minutes ago, Andrew2021 said:

I predict 52-38 to glasgee... And I'm a pirates fan..(I'll get me coat)

You will need your coat by all accounts!!