taste

Edited by ray c

8 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Report me then & get me banned! 

DON'T CARE!

I DID PUT VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED

SO YOU TAKE YOUR CHOICE

SIMPLE!

COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PERSON WHO POSTED IT ON YOUTUBE!

AND IM SHOUTING.....OH DEAR!

Nothing to do with viewers discretion, you shouldn’t be putting these videos on a family forum.

2 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Nothing to do with viewers discretion, you shouldn’t be putting these videos on a family forum.

I have just tried to ask for the video to be removed but the site says I am not allowed to report a post! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

I do not think this site enthralls any current school children  tbh . 
parental control should see mums and dads not showing their children nasty videos . 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Lack of tact putting a video up of someone in a coma, very poor taste.

He's a clown but you have reposted it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jonnybegood said:

I do not think this site enthralls any current school children  tbh . 
parental control should see mums and dads not showing their children nasty videos . 

My thoughts too...

Just don't press play if you dont want to watch it...

Personally that is what I have chosen to do...

My choice... And I am free to make it too....;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

My thoughts too...

Just don't press play if you dont want to watch it...

Personally that is what I have chosen to do...

My choice... And I am free to make it too....;)

Well done

• Like 1

Looks like Turnips video post has gone now. So only person keeping video on here is Trackrat's post quoting it. 

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Looks like Turnips video post has gone now. So only person keeping video on here is Trackrat's post quoting it. 

Why don’t you grass me up like you & the Paul clique always do.

12 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Well done

Many thanks...

Great being an adult and being able to make your own decisions in life isnt it? 

And also it means you never ever have to be offended by anything, nor anyone...

Although. If you want to be, then that is absolutely fine...

But also absolutely fine is the fact that you are allowed to offend others...

As, with it being totally unquantifiable, it can only ever be subjective...

Which by definition, is based on prejudice...

Once again thanks...

Mike 54 and 11/12ths.. ;)

On 8/26/2022 at 6:35 PM, Skidder1 said:

New Green Sheet averages for September see Danny King go to Number 1

Not sure how that's worked out.

The rulebook states that, where two riders have the same average, whoever was higher in the previous issue would retain seniority. It also says you don't go beyond the second decimal place.

Neil Watson stated the rule was written badly and riders are separated beyond two decimal places on occasion. He also proved that Tom Brennan was 'higher' than Ostergaard on this basis (both were 6.62 in the green sheets).

Despite that, Ostergaard retained his previous seniority throughout August and Glasgow were able to use guests for him after he picked up an injury, as third heat leader (Brennan no.4).

Fast forward to September and we have:

Edinburgh - Lasse Frederiksen (4.00) retaining senior status over Jacob Hook (4.00). This is correct, as LF was originally 5.00 at the start of the season. JH has never gone above 4.00.

Redcar - Jason Edwards (4.39, previously 4.85) retaining senior status over Kyle Newman (4.39, previously 4.31). Again, this is correct.

Poole - Daniel King somehow becoming the new number one (8.26, previously 8.29) ahead of the previous incumbent Steve Worrall (8.26, previously 8.48).

For the purposes of consistency, Poole's first opponents in September should lodge a protest and have the line-up adjusted accordingly ;)

17 minutes ago, King Jamie said:

The rulebook states that, where two riders have the same average, whoever was higher in the previous issue would retain seniority. It also says you don't go beyond the second decimal place.

Neil Watson stated the rule was written badly and riders are separated beyond two decimal places on occasion. He also proved that Tom Brennan was 'higher' than Ostergaard on this basis (both were 6.62 in the green sheets).

Despite that, Ostergaard retained his previous seniority throughout August and Glasgow were able to use guests for him after he picked up an injury, as third heat leader (Brennan no.4).

Edinburgh - Lasse Frederiksen (4.00) retaining senior status over Jacob Hook (4.00). This is correct, as LF was originally 5.00 at the start of the season. JH has never gone above 4.00.

Redcar - Jason Edwards (4.39, previously 4.85) retaining senior status over Kyle Newman (4.39, previously 4.31). Again, this is correct.

Poole - Daniel King somehow becoming the new number one (8.26, previously 8.29) ahead of the previous incumbent Steve Worrall (8.26, previously 8.48).

For the purposes of consistency, Poole's first opponents in September should lodge a protest and have the line-up adjusted accordingly ;)

They can if they want, we seem to do better with Steve at no1 anyway and shame to split up Danny and Ben's partnership. :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King Jamie said:

I was of the understanding that in such circumstances the 3rd decimal point was taken into account, hence putting Danny King at number 1. Unless of course the BSPL have got it wrong - God forbid!!?

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I was of the understanding that in such circumstances the 3rd decimal point was taken into account, hence putting Danny King at number 1. Unless of course the BSPL have got it wrong - God forbid!!?

Poole cheating again 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1