British Speedway Forum

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Okay, let's for one minute say the Lawson thing is true which I'm hesitate to believe as it's come from Geoff! Why would Lawson break his contract with Plymouth, it makes zero sense to me. His previous tracks include Lakeside and Eastbourne so Plymouth a better fit track wise. 

£££££

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

God as he's known in these parts

Totally agree :t:

Middlo shud just sign every rider in his house for the 2022 Pirates, anyone who as a problem with that can go toddle off!! :rofl:

They don't like it up em! :D

36 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Think as KOTT says as well. Would Steve maintain that average? I don't know he's had couple up and down years. Hasn't been a consistent number 1 over the years. Lawson is a very good rider, very reliant on his gating though

I personally think Steve could kick on after a brilliant season at poole, seems really happy at poole, so hopefully him and Danny spearheading the pirates next season 

• Like 2

Just now, Arthur54 said:

I personally think Steve could kick on after a brilliant season at poole, seems really happy at poole, so hopefully him and Danny spearheading the pirates next season 

Yeah he had a bad injury to get over tbf

Wonder wot Chris Holder's average would be now in the Championship? ponder ponder.............Or is that such a ridiculous thing to think about? 

3 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Wonder wot Chris Holder's average would be now in the Championship? ponder ponder.............Or is that such a ridiculous thing to think about? 

Love to see Noddy back in Britain. Him and Darcy probably my favourite riders of last 10/15 years. Only man I saw pass Shane Parker at ashfield when was with IOW

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Apparently @philtheace is saying it's because a sponsor has dropped out at Plymouth.

Perhaps Richard is still scarred from the Eastbourne treatment this year to take any risks and would rather play it safe by being paid on time.

Think the insiders know why Lawson would not ride in the same Team as Richie Worrell.So we’re Plymouth after Richie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Middlo shud just sign every rider in his house for the 2022 Pirates, anyone who as a problem with that can go toddle off!! :rofl:

They don't like it up em! :D

good idea they can use one van between them then :D:t:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Lawson 8.62 & Worrall 9.28 both get a 2.5% reduction though.

0.66 difference 

Would much prefer Worrall 

• Like 1