British Speedway Forum

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well we have the troll Trackrat and the so called speedway fan Lewy from Plymouth who are clearly not speedway supporters. No decent fan would want to see any club fold but it is obvious this is exactly what these two want.  Should have their sorry arses kicked of this forum imo.

What a load of rubbish, nowhere have I said I want to see Poole to fold. What I did say was I hope the situation can be resolved favourably and Poole will run next season and for many seasons thereafter but I feel we have been misled about how serious the situation is and given skidder a bit of ribbing about being the Ford's spin doctor which he gives right back at me just banter as far as I'm concerned. 

As for being kicked off the forum, Shovlar you are head and shoulders above anyone else on the bsf your posts are generally odious, arrogant, ignorant,bigoted,lies and vindictive usually trying to belittle other clubs tracks, facilities, supporters, promotions Glasgow and Plymouth being good examples, your posts are embarrassing for your team and promotion and even your own supporters try to distance themselves from your rubbish do Poole a favour and a whole load of Speedway fans and dissappear. Here's hoping Poole come to the tapes and Happy New year to all fans of Speedway. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

Have heard through the grape vine, new air fence being delivered Saturday 

Hope it's next week otherwise no one there to receive it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, lewy said:

What a load of rubbish, nowhere have I said I want to see Poole to fold. What I did say was I hope the situation can be resolved favourably and Poole will run next season and for many seasons thereafter but I feel we have been misled about how serious the situation is and given skidder a bit of ribbing about being the Ford's spin doctor which he gives right back at me just banter as far as I'm concerned. 

As for being kicked off the forum, Shovlar you are head and shoulders above anyone else on the bsf your posts are generally odious, arrogant, ignorant,bigoted,lies and vindictive usually trying to belittle other clubs tracks, facilities, supporters, promotions Glasgow and Plymouth being good examples, your posts are embarrassing for your team and promotion and even your own supporters try to distance themselves from your rubbish do Poole a favour and a whole load of Speedway fans and dissappear. Here's hoping Poole come to the tapes and Happy New year to all fans of Speedway. 

Well the reaction you posted on Skidders post which was the same reaction as Trackrat and did infer that you were both happy with us apparently struggling to find a solution to the rent issue and therefore wishing our demise. Trackrat has stated many times of his hatred for Poole and wanting the demise of the team. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well the reaction you posted on Skidders post which was the same reaction as Trackrat and did infer that you were both happy with us apparently struggling to find a solution to the rent issue and therefore wishing our demise. Trackrat has stated many times of his hatred for Poole and wanting the demise of the team. 

My bad,my reaction was more about Skidder1 being a mouthpiece for the Ford's apologies if it got misunderstood. However everything i said about Shovlars posts i 100% standby.

46 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Hope it's next week otherwise no one there to receive it

Meant Saturday week :)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lewy said:

My bad,my reaction was more about Skidder1 being a mouthpiece for the Ford's apologies if it got misunderstood. However everything i said about Shovlars posts i 100% standby.

Shovvy gives far more to this forum than you do to be honest. Has been on here since before you were born probably . Hes quality. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Shovvy gives far more to this forum than you do to be honest. Has been on here since before you were born probably . Hes quality. 

Its all about opinions and you're entitled to yours.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TTT said:

The forum needs characters to keep the site ticking over in my opinion.

Your other log in account 'basso on the gasso' defintely seem to get 'excited' and 'revel' in the fact that Poole were having rent issues. That isn't banter, it is very sad!

47 minutes ago, lewy said:

I actually got that!!:o But I thought that others might see it as you wanting Poole to close, but I remember you posting about hoping Poole continue to run, so unless you were completely contradicting yourself I knew it wasn't you wanting a club to close. Even Trackrat doesn't really (he wouldn't have anything to post about!). He just does it for a reaction, usually it's me that gives it, but I am not really wind upable at Xmas time, looks like SS is!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, lewy said:

Its all about opinions and you're entitled to yours.

Steve has been far more reserved in his comments in recent times I believe. 

• Like 1

Just now, foreverblue said:

Steve has been far more reserved in his comments in recent times I believe. 

Prob cos the Champ section is way more chilled than the Prem one!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ray c said:

sorry but wanting a club to shut down is not banter 

Where did I say anything about banter? 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Your other log in account 'basso on the gasso' defintely seem to get 'excited' and 'revel' in the fact that Poole were having rent issues. That isn't banter, it is very sad!

I've got no idea what you're going on about to be honest.

• Haha 1

People constantly give Shovlar stick and say he is the main embarrassment to the promotion and club in general, but I would say Lisa Collette and Starman are by far and away the worst two.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TTT said:

Where did I say anything about banter? 

sorry misread what you said

• Like 1