6.   Oxford 

7.   Plymouth

8.   Edinburgh

9.   Newcastle

10. Birmingham

Have Leicester dropped out then 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it a bit concerning that we've not had a competitive meeting at championship level yet? Looks like every home side hitting 60 so far. Are the away sides just some of the weakest or is this a sign of what's to come? 

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Is it a bit concerning that we've not had a competitive meeting at championship level yet? Looks like every home side hitting 60 so far. Are the away sides just some of the weakest or is this a sign of what's to come? 

Slightly concerning. See what next week brings.

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Slightly concerning. See what next week brings.

The thought had crossed my mind and while it's early days I think the league is almost in two clear halves, you can see those top five or so teams giving the lower sides proper hidings at home, the best meetings are likely to be when those top sides race each other (Poole, Glasgow, Redcar, Leicester, Oxford) or when the rest meet. Scunny, Brum, Newcastle and Edinburgh look like strugglers to me with Plymouth and Berwick slugging it out for sixth. 

Very early days mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Unfortunately 3 of the teams that will be battling for the wooden spoon, Newcastle, Birmingham and Scunthorpe have been involved in these away matches

4 minutes ago, OldtimerRay said:

Unfortunately 3 of the teams that will be battling for the wooden spoon, Newcastle, Birmingham and Scunthorpe have been involved in these away matches

Yes that's been my hope that it's just been strong home sides against the poorer sides in the league

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

The thought had crossed my mind and while it's early days I think the league is almost in two clear halves, you can see those top five or so teams giving the lower sides proper hidings at home, the best meetings are likely to be when those top sides race each other (Poole, Glasgow, Redcar, Leicester, Oxford) or when the rest meet. Scunny, Brum, Newcastle and Edinburgh look like strugglers to me with Plymouth and Berwick slugging it out for sixth. 

Very early days mind.

Or when the bottom 6 are at home to the top 5!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe they have been unexpectedly promoted? :unsure:;)

shame its not us:t:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, ray c said:

shame its not us:t:

Not gonna be happy til we are back in the Prem, are you? ;)

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not gonna be happy til we are back in the Prem, are you? ;)

Ain't gonna happen any time soon unless its announced that a future season will definitely be Poole's last?! In which case Poole may be tempted back up for a final Premiership hurrah!! - assuming the Premiership is still in existence by then?

Edited by Skidder1

On 4/2/2022 at 11:58 AM, secsy1 said:

1.   Glasgow

2.   Poole

3.   Redcar 

4.   Scunthorpe

5.   Berwick

6.   Oxford 

7.   Plymouth

8.   Edinburgh

9.   Newcastle

10. Birmingham

Wow! Scunthorpe at no4, i’ll have whatever your drinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Ain't gonna happen any time soon unless its announced that a future season will definitely be Poole's last?! In which case Poole may be tempted back up for a final Premiership hurrah!! - assuming the Premiership is still in existence by then?

Just hoping this season isn't the last! :(

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Just hoping this season isn't the last! :(

Me too