British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

2022 championship predictions

My vision of the Berwick final rider situation is every single day Gary flint phoning Thomas Jorgensen saying please, please change your mind and ride championship in hope he finally gives in :rofl:

49 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

My vision of the Berwick final rider situation is every single day Gary flint phoning Thomas Jorgensen saying please, please change your mind and ride championship in hope he finally gives in :rofl:

If he does a few teams will sit up and take note. Berwick might shock a few this year 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stuntdouble said:

If he does a few teams will sit up and take note. Berwick might shock a few this year 

Absolutely, well built side. Strength throughout team couple riders could significantly increase averages

If TJ does change his mind and rides in this league, a fair few Scorpion fans will be well peeved.

4 hours ago, lewy said:

Jye maybe in the top 5,you still haven't signed your final rider or do you know something we don't?

We have 7.24 to play with so Jye will be at reserve when season starts. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lewy said:

Jye maybe in the top 5,you still haven't signed your final rider or do you know something we don't?

I’m using what you call logic… we ain’t gonna sign someone with a lower average then Jye; hell, even if we ended up with Dany G again then Jye starts at reserve! 

6 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

I’m using what you call logic… we ain’t gonna sign someone with a lower average then Jye; hell, even if we ended up with Dany G again then Jye starts at reserve! 

Logically after the first set of averages jye will be in the top5,unless proctor hits the ground running. 

Latest predictions:

Poole
Glasgow
Leicester
Edinburgh
Oxford
Redcar
Newcastle
Plymouth
Berwick
Scunthorpe
Birmingham
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Latest predictions:

Poole
Glasgow
Leicester
Edinburgh
Oxford
Redcar
Newcastle
Plymouth
Berwick
Scunthorpe
Birmingham

You think Newcastle will finish above us… FFS min.. give yourself a shake! :lol:

• Like 1

Think bandits still be play off contenders, couple of improvers could make up for any potential deficiency from proctor. Could go unbeaten at home, don't fancy the stripes chances there anyway

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Think bandits still be play off contenders, couple of improvers could make up for any potential deficiency from proctor. Could go unbeaten at home, don't fancy the stripes chances there anyway

First decent post on here for a while. People underwhelmed . If the team gel and ty rides to a seven or so average they will take some beating at home and may well have enough to get points away which was always the downfall. Went close a few times last year up until heat 13 so hopefully get some decent away performances 

• Like 1

Redcar,Poole.Leicester,Oxford,Glasgow&Plymouth are my top6(not in order) for play offs.Newcastle& Birmingham to fight for Wooden spoon.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2022 at 7:36 AM, Spiderman1 said:

Well I beg to differ :-

poole

Scunthorpe 

Plymouth

glasgow

oxford

redcar

Scunthorpe second!!! Crikey 

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2022 at 11:42 AM, gazzac said:

I think Poole as usual will be there at the end, personally can't believe Glasgow won't finish above Plymouth and Oxford, but that's the joy of our sport, different veiws. 

if i was a glasgow fan would be very pleased with the team however as an observer feel there are question marks over each of the three "matchwinners" craig is an outstanding rider but outside factors can seriously affect his form,ulrich is returning after a nasty injury,not easy and will ben produce the massive improvement being forecast ???

an assessment of my team would be,three heat leaders excellent though theyre not going to score 12pts each every meeting as some think,cooks at second string will  do the job at home but will ride some stinkers away, reserves are weak, drew were being told is on a "bargain" average but it is a true average over quite a few meetings and young nathans primary job will be to beat his opposite number in heat2,will do brilliant to get his average over 3, but will get plenty of support from fans.which will mean an unbeaten league campaign at wimborne rd plus 3 maybe 4 away wins which should be enough for top two !!! jmo

• Like 1