British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GiveusaB

Admission cost/s 2022

Same at Glasgow. Additional 2 quid for seat in the stands. Think that's the going rate this year

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Same at Glasgow. Additional 2 quid for seat in the stands. Think that's the going rate this year

Not really.

Berwick £17 adult, £13 concessions.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Not really.

Berwick £17 adult, £13 concessions.

A pound cheaper on standard admission but dearer on concessions is a deviation on the going rate? Not in my mind

4 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Just wondered what the comparisons are for 2022?

Birmingham (Adult) £18 plus £3 per programme.

Poole has increased to £18 Adults (standing or seated) for 2022. 48-page colour Programme has been £3 for a while. 

Edited by Skidder1

6 hours ago, Jaizer said:

A pound cheaper on standard admission but dearer on concessions is a deviation on the going rate? Not in my mind

No-one else had mentioned concession admission - are you suggesting Berwick's £13 is higher than at other tracks?

Indeed, does every circuit in this league actually offer a concession to students and OAPs?

Edited by crescent girl

1 minute ago, crescent girl said:

No-one else had mentioned concession admission - are you suggesting Berwick's £13 is higher than at other tracks?

Indeed, does every circuit in this league actually offer a concession to Sudents and OAPs?

Yes. Glasgow children and oaps is £12. If I take my 75 year old father to Berwick on Saturday and Glasgow on Sunday cost exactly the same. Hence it's "the going rate"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Yes. Glasgow children and oaps is £12. If I take my 75 year old father to Berwick on Saturday and Glasgow on Sunday cost exactly the same. Hence it's "the going rate"

Was there concessions at Glasgow last season for OAPs.I didn’t think there was.?There is no con sessions for OAPs this season and I’m sure that was the case last season.

Edited by Fromafar

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Was there concessions at Glasgow last season for OAPs.I didn’t think there was.?

Pretty sure there was. Old man didn't go last year cause of covid so can't say for sure. Remember in past asking pensioners if could afford full price to pay it but sure there was always an option. Of course I could well be wrong... Again lol

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Pretty sure there was. Old man didn't go last year cause of covid so can't say for sure. Remember in past asking pensioners if could afford full price to pay it but sure there was always an option. Of course I could well be wrong... Again lol

Pretty sure there wasn’t.

Definately wasn't.  Sure its been like that for a couple of seasons.

• Like 2

ADMISSION DETAILS
2022 GENERAL ADMISSION PRICES
Adults: £18.00

Concessions: £15.00
Students 17-22 (ID/PROOF must be provided): £5.00
Juniors (12-16): £3.00
Children 11 and under: FREE  

ADD £1 PER PERSON IF BOOKING A SEAT AT A TABLE IN THE GRANDSTAND / RESTAURANT AREA . ALL TABLES ARE SOCIALLY DISTANCED. ALL SEATS MUST BE USED AT ALL TABLES.

INTRODUCING THE NEW ADVANCED 10 TICKET
ADULTS £160
CONCESSIONS £130

Difficult to prove in some cases....but I think 11 and under for free is great value, but could cost us in the long run.

Giving my age away here, but when I first started going, it was 5 and under that was free.

I think my dad used to carry me in till I was about 10 :D

• Haha 1