British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GiveusaB

Admission cost/s 2022

I pay concession at Monmore and every week I get my driving license ready incase I'm asked to prove I'm 60. They never ask tho (:

14 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Yes. Glasgow children and oaps is £12. If I take my 75 year old father to Berwick on Saturday and Glasgow on Sunday cost exactly the same. Hence it's "the going rate"

OAP's do not get discount at Glasgow only children

• Like 1

Poole is £15 for Seniors 65+ and £15 for disabled or on benefits.

£10 for Students 16 or over or with Student ID card

£6 for a child  11 to 16years

FREE for children under 11

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Indeed, does every circuit in this league actually offer a concession to students and OAPs?

Whatever happens in the UK, are we the only country in Europe to offer concessionary admission to students and OAP's? I don't recall seeing anything other than Childrens and Adults prices on my speedway travels in Sweden Poland and Germany. And by adults, that includes OAP's.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Whatever happens in the UK, are we the only country in Europe to offer concessionary admission to students and OAP's? I don't recall seeing anything other than Childrens and Adults prices on my speedway travels in Sweden Poland and Germany. And by adults, that includes OAP's.

When I went to Pila in Poland in 2015 they had reduced admission prices for females :o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WembleyLion said:

When I went to Pila in Poland in 2015 they had reduced admission prices for females :o

Yeah, I've seen that before - Other Polish tracks do it as well. I'd forgotten about that until you reminded me.  You'd never get away with that in countries where the Politically Correct Thought Police have got a foothold. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Other country's look after their oap's  better than we do and don't feel the need to be embarrassed about asking full price to a pensioner who worked hard all his life only for the state to mug him off when he gets old.

Newcastle 2022:

Adult - £18
Concession (over 65s & students with valid ID) - £15
Kids (5-16) - £3
Under 5s - FREE
VIP Hospitality - £38.50- This includes entry, raceday magazine, complimentary drink on arrival, hot plated meal served to your seat & exclusive access to the pits and centre green viewing.

2022 SEASON TICKET:  This Ticket covers the 14 guaranteed fixtures, 10 x Home 2022 Championship Matches, 1 x First Round Knock Out Cup Match & 3 x home fixtures of the new summer tournament. 

ADULT £224.00

CONCESSION £182.00

Child £21.00

VIP HOSPITALITY £500.00

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Petecc said:

Other country's look after their oap's  better than we do

They also charge huge amounts more in their equivalents of National Insurance that fund their "generosity" :o

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Petecc said:

Other country's look after their oap's  better than we do and don't feel the need to be embarrassed about asking full price to a pensioner who worked hard all his life only for the state to mug him off when he gets old.

Just because someone is a pensioner doesn't mean they have worked hard all their life, and not all pensioners are poor.

Younger people are bearing the cost of bailing us out of the financial mess caused by Covid, with increased national insurance etc. Pensioners still get their free prescriptions, bus passes, winter fuel allowance etc. I say this as someone very near to pension age.

34 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Newcastle 2022:

Adult - £18
Concession (over 65s & students with valid ID) - £15
Kids (5-16) - £3
Under 5s - FREE
VIP Hospitality - £38.50- This includes entry, raceday magazine, complimentary drink on arrival, hot plated meal served to your seat & exclusive access to the pits and centre green viewing.

2022 SEASON TICKET:  This Ticket covers the 14 guaranteed fixtures, 10 x Home 2022 Championship Matches, 1 x First Round Knock Out Cup Match & 3 x home fixtures of the new summer tournament. 

ADULT £224.00

CONCESSION £182.00

Child £21.00

VIP HOSPITALITY £500.00

Can you watch the whole meeting from the centre green with the VIP deal?

5 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

No. Usually a heat, maybe two. Depending on how many have booked, it's usually done all as one group.  You are taken on to and off the centre green as a group.

Edited by StevePark
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

No, but you can if your a red flagger.  :t:

• Like 1