British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

28.03. Aces v Tigers - Northern League Cup

Musielak RR? Heard he is injured after some crash with Jeppesen in Poland.

As Musielak has yet to make his Tigers debut are they allowed such a facility?  If so Cook & Howarth along with the reserves can take a ride.

On 3/25/2022 at 7:15 PM, Falcon1983 said:

Aces - Fricke (10) Etheridge (4) , Allen (6) , Wright (6) , Kurtz (10) , Blodorn, (6)  Brennan (5) 47
Tigers - Holder (12) Cook (6)  Musielak (7) , Howarth, (6) Ellis (8), Neilsen (3), Mountain (1) 43

Why no number 8 listed for either team?

• Like 1

From sportowefakty.wp.pl via Google Translate.

Musielak spoke after the fall in Częstochowa. He provided information about his health

Tobiasz Musielak started racing in Poland quite unfortunately, because in his third heat he fell down. The athlete provided new news about his health on social media.

Cellfast Wilki Krosno on Saturday afternoon saw the departure of the first sparring match in the 2022 season. From the beginning, the game did not go according to the plan of Tobias Musielak, who started with two zeros.

In the third start, the Leszno player fought for a point with Jonas Jeppesen, and in the heat of this rivalry they came into contact on the second curve and Musielak got to know the track.

On Sunday, Musielak informed on social media about his health and the fact that he would not participate in the Alfred Smoczyk Memorial.

"I am badly bruised, today I feel worse than I thought. I really wanted to appear today and honor the memory of Big Fred, but in front of home audience I do not feel strong enough to compete."

36 minutes ago, BuxtonTiger said:

Why no number 8 listed for either team?

Because teams consist of 7 riders 

A number 8 is only used when rider replacement is operated, and then it is optional.

So if Sheffield are allowed r/r for Musialak then they can name a no8.

Edited by arnieg

It had been said on this forum at some point that the number eight rules are different this year and that they can take rides during a meeting almost as a third reserve.

58 minutes ago, Col said:

As Musielak has yet to make his Tigers debut are they allowed such a facility?  If so Cook & Howarth along with the reserves can take a ride.

Maybe theres a loophole that as he has ridden two meetings listed under the team banner of Sheffield it will count !

Blodorn got his visa issues sorted Aces will score well from reserve especially Brennan , Allen and Etheridge wont want to get dropped from any rides if they want to stay in the side 

Edited by scoobydoo

You have to love the clarity of British Speedway rules...
No updates on either BV, Sheffield official sites or Musielak social media today as to whether he is riding tonight.

Weather forecast was good for today, before I head North could a local confirm all is dry in and around Manchester please.

Musielak riding according to @TigersSpeedway tweet 8:23 today.

17 minutes ago, Col said:

You have to love the clarity of British Speedway rules...
No updates on either BV, Sheffield official sites or Musielak social media today as to whether he is riding tonight.

Weather forecast was good for today, before I head North could a local confirm all is dry in and around Manchester please.

I'm 15miles away and it's a nice fresh day all around, no rain forecast whatsoever.

We`ve had a light shower up here in Yorkshire but the sun is coming out now temperature 11 degrees at 11.40 am

3 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

I have a funny feeling we may sneak this 47-43

With jye and allen fighting for 1 spot in the team you would hope that can only benefit belle Vue early in the season

I honestly think Belle Vue are underrated this year. 

Allen is not a 4.80 rider imo and he's on that average due to 1 poor season where he didn't prepare right due to him going back and forth whether to race in the UK during the pandemic. 

Tom Brennan is only going to improve and he's by far the best rising star in the league imo, Proper No.1 in Max Fricke with solid backup from Brady Kurtz. 

Jye Etheridge is the only worry in your side imo. 

As for Sheffield they're very overrated having time to reflect on things imo, Weak at reserve and Nielsen is injury prone. Craig Cook is on a downward spiral as well. 

Cook out after testing positive for covid

Tobiasz is injured

R/R for cook

Richie Worrall for tobiasz

17 minutes ago, TTT said:

I honestly think Belle Vue are underrated this year. 

Allen is not a 4.80 rider imo and he's on that average due to 1 poor season where he didn't prepare right due to him going back and forth whether to race in the UK during the pandemic. 

Tom Brennan is only going to improve and he's by far the best rising star in the league imo, Proper No.1 in Max Fricke with solid backup from Brady Kurtz. 

Jye Etheridge is the only worry in your side imo. 

As for Sheffield they're very overrated having time to reflect on things imo, Weak at reserve and Nielsen is injury prone. Craig Cook is on a downward spiral as well. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl: