British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

25 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

What sites offer odds on the SGP2 tonight? I only see winners odds, but no h2h or o/u

Bet 365 have the lot.

9 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Bet365 have points and rider match ups

My bad, realised what the problem is. Living in sweden there are special rules for operators not being able to offer odds on people not of age. I don't think anyone starting in the SGP2 is under 18 years old but they are problably being on the safer side to avoid the hefty fines. Unfortunate for me of course, thing is the gambling company owned by the state are the ones offering winners odds...

Not betting on it myself but Fajfer Under & Exactly 11 @ 13/10 & 9/2 looks like a good bet imo considering nobody but Fajfer knows how fit he is after his crash. 

Getting involved tonight as quite a few bets look very appealing to me and they jumped out straight away.

KING'S LYNN vs. PETERBOROUGH

KING'S LYNN -8 & Hcap Tie (I don't see us picking up a point and I'm expecting another double digit defeat)

MICHAEL PALM TOFT Over 8 (I think MPT takes 6 rides tonight as we'll probably have to give him a tactical ride at some point, Ht 15 should be a no brainer considering how well he goes around Lynn, 10 points from 4 rides when guesting for Belle Vue at King's Lynn 11 days ago and it would've been 12 out of 12 if one of his rides didn't have to be re-run when leading the race)

WOLVES vs. SHEFFIELD

SHEFFIELD to win (If Douglas is riding at 70% then it could come back to haunt Wolves, Reserves struggle to score points on any Premiership track so 1 passenger in the 1-5 then Wolves are likely to lose the meeting imo, Sheffield won the cup fixture at Monmore earlier this season as well so 6/5 is fair value imo)

MUSIELAK Over 9 (Got double figures in the Cup fixture around Monmore earlier this season therefore I don't see a reason as to why he cant repeat that tonight with a likely 5 riders considering Jack Holder doesn't like Monmore and he never does well around the place)

ELLIS Over 8 (Again like Musielak he scored double figures in the cup fixture around Monmore and I think both riders will get Ht15 tonight)

BECKER +1 vs. Cook (Becker seems to have finally found some form, Good performances on the road away to Sheffield & Ipswich with an improvement in form over in Poland as well, Cook doesn't seem the same rider anymore and he's just as likely to score 3/4 as he is 7/8 imo)

Good luck all.

Edited by TTT

Leaving the IVERSEN bet now because he hasn't gone Over in any Home meeting this season. I do think he goes Over tonight but I'm a stats man so I'll cash out on this one.

Wolves v Sheffield

Think Wolves will win this based purely on their gating skills, certainly showed sheffield how to get the the first bend at Owlerton in front and cant see it being much different tonight, especially as Ellis and Mountain seemed to have lost their gating gloves in recent weeks. Musielak should offer some resistance along with Howarth's recent up turn in form, Wolves should take it by 6.

Bets, Wolves to be leading at heat 8, Musielak over 9 (thinking 6 rides) and Kemp over Nielsen, think Kemp winning heat 2 will be enough to take that bet as I only see Nielsen beating Leon Flint

Kings Lynn v Peterborough

Cant deny I was tempted by the +8 on Peterboro, as i think MPT, Harris and Basso could keep this closer than many think, but in the end have left it alone

Bets, NKI over 8, Harris over 10, Andersen over Kerr

4 Winners & 2 Losers.

I'll happily take that to stop the rot. Only negative out of tonight is letting the stats rule my heart over the Iversen bet.

Well done all on your winners too.

36 minutes ago, TTT said:

4 Winners & 2 Losers.

I'll happily take that to stop the rot. Only negative out of tonight is letting the stats rule my heart over the Iversen bet.

Well done all on your winners too.

I thought about it, but having watched him every week i wasn't sure enough to put money on it either. I think it's the first time he has. Tends to run a 3rd or 2 sometimes in a meeting.

28 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I thought about it, but having watched him every week i wasn't sure enough to put money on it either. I think it's the first time he has. Tends to run a 3rd or 2 sometimes in a meeting.

I had it but the stats were massively against the bet so I backed out.

NKI had gone Under in 5 out of the 7 UK meetings he rode in before tonight and NKI hadn't gone Over in any of the 3 Home meetings including the cup tie against Peterborough.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

NKI had gone Under in 5 out of the 7 UK meetings he rode in before tonight and NKI hadn't gone Over in any of the 3 Home meetings including the cup tie against Peterborough.

Seems to be over rated regularly as I’ve backed him 3 times for unders in Poland too!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TTT said:

And again today in Sweden - under 9 looks decent at 6/5