British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Peterborough v Ipswich April 4th

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Lynn fans will probably tell you more accurately Baldy, but he seems to be more of a white line rider when I’ve seen him

Well that's what I thought,, so in my mind 2 would be better,, leaving Cam and Batch one of each 

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Personally I would use a guest if poss,, but I can't be bothered to look who is available. Could use RR but I think we would defo lose then 

Choice of Lynn or BV riders, favourite must be Lawson unless hes washing his hair that is .

Will Doyle be riding......? He's hurt his fingers in the Pairs meeting at Poznan this afternoon and pulled out after a couple of rides. 

Wouldn't put it past JD trying to ride. Guess it depends which hand and which finger?!

Considering it's at Peterborough I'd probably go for Jack Holder if a guest is needed unless Sheffield are riding. 

Edited by lisa-colette

43 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Choice of Lynn or BV riders, favourite must be Lawson unless hes washing his hair that is .

Blimey,if he is washing his hair on Monday he may miss our home meeting against Ipswich on the Thursday:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Wouldn't put it past JD trying to ride. Guess it depends which hand and which finger?!

Considering it's at Peterborough I'd probably go for Jack Holder if a guest is needed unless Sheffield are riding. 

Sheffield are at Wolves tomorrow. Leaves just Richard Lawson I guess.

Bloody hell. Season not even started and Ipswich could be without their number 1! Chris Louis has not luck assembling his teams

• Like 1