British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Redcar Tyne Tees Trophy 2nd leg 10th April 2022 4pm

8 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

How convenient.

Seem to remember that BWD had a serious problem with shoulder blades a few years ago. They had separated. Hopefully he can get latest problem sorted as on form he's a very exciting talent. 

It's getting a bit silly now on here with people seeing conspiracy in every injury when reality is different and riders are genuinely injured. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Is he avoiding a certain Redcar rider seeking retribution maybe?

35 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Agree with your last comment. Need Andersen and Roynon (especially on his home track last season) to score more.

Anderson a bit all over the place & Adam seemed to trap ok but looked like he was spinning up ... Willey looked ok from his last ride at Newcastle & it was good to see complin getting a race win 

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Is he avoiding a certain Redcar rider seeking retribution maybe?

Comments like this doesn't do any good for both riders !! The less said the better about there problems

• Like 1

Decent effort from the Diamonds and would have deserved the 46-44 win they would have got had Starke not stopped when comfortably second in heat 13. 

Starke was very good and we know Clegg will score well around Brough. With Wright and Wethers solid and Complin potentially a potent reserve (heat 14 win was very encouraging) I think we would have a team that can certainly win most of our home meetings IF we had a proper number 1. Whether there is the money to bring one in and one is actually available is another matter but I hope they can do something as otherwise this season is going to be another struggle and in all honesty we will lose a number of home meetings and get battered on the road everywhere which is no good for anybody.

Not great racing with heats 8, 14 & 15 providing the only real passing. I don't know why there is no outside line now but it makes the racing far too predictable as we saw in heat 15 with Clegg trying to get around Starke to team ride to the match winning 3-3 but going backwards and eventually being passed up the inside by Lewi Kerr.

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Comments like this doesn't do any good for both riders !! The less said the better about there problems

Problem shared is a problem halved …..or not .   

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Seen as was mentioned on the official British speedway network on Friday I assumed was fair game

24 minutes ago, Jonnybegood said:

Problem shared is a problem halved …..or not .   

You obviously haven't a clue what's going & probably quite a lot of other posters don't have neither so if it's at all possible the less posts on the forums the better as it just poisons the lads even more 

10 hours ago, Moranboys said:

Think you might still get tanked,Redcar 50+ maybe.....

Or maybee not was the case..

44 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

You obviously haven't a clue what's going & probably quite a lot of other posters don't have neither so if it's at all possible the less posts on the forums the better as it just poisons the lads even more 

I know the details thank you . Sorry for the children involved . Who are you trying to protect ?

11 minutes ago, Jonnybegood said:

I know the details thank you . Sorry for the children involved . Who are you trying to protect ?

Nobody in particular as it's a bit of a mess & the children hopefully aren't affected at the end of the day as I have time for both riders...

6 hours ago, ch958 said:

I think I'd start making plans for a replacement, god knows who like

Why look for a replacement? Same situation as Plymouth, team will be far stronger using guests for as long as possible!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Why look for a replacement? Same situation as Plymouth, team will be far stronger using guests for as long as possible!

Especially as we are a Sunday afternoon track 

23 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

2018 season steve Worrall broke his leg in first match for scunthorpe and they used a guest for the rest of the season.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just shows the talent in NZ , tracks must be a lot different to uk,  or was he spending too much time in the sheep paddocks?

• Like 1